5|Missing You

___&___

"Taehyung, did you already know what class are you assigned with?" Jungkook asked since he didn't know how to get his.

"Yeah I already get it. Have you get one?" Taehyung says folding the clothes neatly placing them inside his backpack.

"I haven't yet, Can you help me get those?" Jungkook asked observing his hyung arranged his things.

"Not now, you can get those when the school starts, the most important is you're clothes since were going to live in dorms with our own roommates" Taehyung says straightening his back while he gave a look.

"Okay hyung, I better take the leave" Jungkook waves and closed the door after him.

Upon hearing the door opened and closed,He sat in the edge of the bed massaging his temple from stress.

▪▪▪

"You've been enrolled in one of the famous school in seoul" my mom took a bite of her food and take a looked at me.

"You really are pretty better take care of it" Mother complemented and sip on her red wine.

Sure I am pretty but I've never think its something special since looks aren't everything.

"Thanks mom, I'll take my leave" I quickly grabbed the tissue wiping down some sauce in the corner of my mouth and stood up leave.

"Oh By the way! Your sister decided to come home " My mom yelled; I wasn't surprised if she comes to take a visit for money.

My sister and I aren't in good terms, We don't like each other that much. I hate it when she don't stop nagging me when I never even bothered with her boyfriends.

"Sure"

"Tomorrow is your first day, better be prepared"

I nodded.