four.

NOTE: the sentences that have ❝ ❞ in bold, are when Niall and Harry talk in sign language.

____________________________________________________

I spent the last four days debating on wether or not to text Niall. The decision always being not to. It wasn't that I didn't wanted to, trust me I really wanted to, but I just couldn't put myself to actually do it.

I've also spent the last four days going over the book Niall had given me. I guess I could say I'm pretty good at signing, now. With the help of Niall's book, and three of Niall's closest friends, of course.

Zayn has been coming to the diner for the last four days and you can pretty much say we've been growing a lot closer to each other. As well as Louis and Liam. It turns out I actually have a lot in common with the lads and they're quite trustworthy.

Niall hasn't showed up in the last four days. Zayn does inform me on how he is doing, but he never seems to say anything about where he is, or why hasn't Niall been coming to the diner with him; but I don't question it.

Today was Saturday, meaning I didn't have to work today. Also meaning, I was lazily slumped down on my bed while looking down at Niall's contact on my phone and still debating if I should text him or not. He could either be waiting for a text from me at the other end of the line, or he's probably annoyed with me for not texting these last four days.

Either way, i'm still quite screwed. I mean, if I don't text him soon he'll probably think that I don't like him or something similar to that. If I text him now, what should I say?

After a few minutes of overthinking about what I should say, I finally groan in frustration and freely let my thumbs type the first thing that comes to mind.

To: Niall. | sent at 3:44pm

Hey Niall.

I practically fell over to the ground a minute later when I felt my phone vibrate against my palms; I was quick to unlock it and open up the new message,

From: Niall. | received at 3:45pm

Harry?

To: Niall. | sent at 3:45pm

Yeah, it's me. Niall?

From: Niall. | received at 3:46pm

Yeah. Hi Harry. Can you come to the park bench by the subway? The one where we first met?

To: Niall. | sent at 3:47pm

Sure, I'm on my way.

-

Once I had finally made my way to the park bench, Niall was already surrounded by a huge crowd as he played the notes on his guitar to a familiar song by Milo Greene, Atumun Tree I think it was called?

Under the autumn tree

The chair where you would swing

A yard so full of leaves

comfort me

The crowd sang to the words as Niall played to the rhythm.

A man that resembles me

Watching his young lady sleep

Now i'm off to dream

comforts me

By now, I had joined in with the crowd, my eyes focusing at the way Niall played his guitar as I sang along with everyone else.

Is this my old shape, my mind is away,

How long have you been gone

The cold winter aged the soft of your face

And i cant move on

By the time everyone got to the chorus, Niall's eyes darted at the crowd with a smile tugged at his lips.

Market morning sun

Fish from an early hunt

I wait but you're gone

linger on

Niall's eyes had finally found mine and I sang as if I were singing to him. He continued playing the notes as the two of us continued staring at each other, his cheeks tinting in pink blush.

Is this my old shape, my mind is away,

How long have you been gone

The cold winter aged the soft of your face

And i cant move on

Linger on

Linger on

I cant move on

When the song finished, everybody cheered with one another and a few people went over to Niall and gave him nice compliments about his playing (to which he only nodded and gave a small smile to) and they dropped a few dollar bills in his case.

As the crowd of people started fading, I helped Niall with zipping up his guitar in it's case.

❝Hi.❞

❝Hi.❞ Niall blushed once I had answered him back. I smiled down at him, causing his face to only redden more.

❝I honestly didn't expect you to answer back.❞

❝I wouldn't have if it wasn't for your book and your friends for helping me out.❞ Niall smiled and I smiled back. I strapped Niall's guitar case over my shoulder as we started to walk up the sidewalk.

We continued our conversation by mostly asking each other questions and what our opinion was on a few musicians and bands.

The time seemed to past by fast and before I knew it, the time was already 8:39pm and I was standing infront of Niall's flat.

❝I had a nice time.❞ I signed.

❝Me too.❞

❝Maybe we could do something like this again sometime?❞

❝As in?❞

❝As in like a date. if you want it to, of course. It doesn't have to be.❞

Niall thought for a moment before answering, ❝A date would be nice.❞

I grinned, ❝How about Monday? I'll pick you up after my shift at the diner at 6:00pm?❞

❝Sure.❞ Niall smiled at me and I couldn't help the huge grin on my face that only seemed to grow bigger by each second, I swear my cheeks were going to pop.

❝I'll text you later, yeah? Good night, Niall.❞

❝Night, Harry.❞ Niall signed before quickly pecking my cheek, which caused the two of us to blush a deep red. He gave me a short wave and I waited until he was inside his house before letting out an excited scream.

______________________________________

Yay narry is starting!

I like this chappy.

-

Is there any mistakes? I think there is because I kind of rushed through this, but oh well. Please point them out for me, thanks.

I'm almost to 100 reads! i'm so exited! I'm also almost to 10 votes, I think.

-

Please vote and comment if you like this!

-Karlaa'