I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

(Connor's POV)

          It was a week before Christmas. Evan told me he had to put up his Christmas tree alone, since his mom was gone. I offered to come over and help, and his face just lit up. It made me actually kind of smile. I'm excited to spend the day with Evan.

          I knocked on his door, and Evan opened it wearing an adorable santa hat. His smiled and grabbed my hand, pulling me inside his house. He grabbed the box of lights and ornaments and we got to work.

          First, we started with the lights. Evan pulled the tangled ball of lights out of the box, and started trying to untangle it. After he struggled for a while, I walked over and tried helping him. Long story short, we ended up getting stuck together in the lights. Evan and I were almost forehead to forehead, Evan's leg was in between mine, my arm was stuck between Evan and I's leg, quite close to both of our crotches, one of Evan's arms was wrapped tightly around my lower back, quite close to my ass, and Evan and I's other arms were wrapped around each other's torsos. Don't even ask me how this happened, because I honestly couldn't explain it.

          "Ahhh~.... C-Connor, uh, y-you're- I-I mean we- I mean, s-sorry-" Evan stuttered, his face as red as a candy cane.

          "It's fine, Ev. Let's just try to get these lights off." I said calmly, ignoring the light tint of pink on my cheeks.

After a long time of blushing intensely and struggling to at least move our hands, Evan finally managed to move both of his. Due to his shaky movement, he quickly was able to move his hands, but only managed to accidentally get one hand fully on my ass at this point, and the other closer to my crotch. Now both of us were blushing messes and Evan looked like he was about to pass out.

          "Ahhh, s-s-sorry, I didn't mean- I-I shouldn't of- s-sorry!" Evan quickly started apologizing, only becoming redder and redder.

          "I-It's fine.... Just, we-we gotta get these lights off...." I said, trying not to show how much I was internally dying due to Evan's hand placements.

          I was personally trying to calm myself, and Evan, when we suddenly heard a knock on the door.

          "Oh shit/shoot." Evan and I said at the same time. Of course Evan doesn't cuss. That's just the pure bean he is. Evan started slightly trying to nudge us to the door.

          "Ev.... Ev, we can't answer the door like this...." I stared into Evan's eyes, feeling my face heat up again.

          "Open up, gays! I know both of you can hear me!" Jared mcfucking Kleinman yelled through the door.

          Evan looked to me frantically. "Evan no, please. It's Jared. We both know what he'd say if he saw us." I reasoned, practically begging Evan to not make us open the door.

          He awkwardly nodded and gave up on the door. We then got back to trying to untangle ourselves, but to no avail.

          "Con.... we-we're gonna need help getting the lights off.... W-we're gonna have to answer th-the door...." Evan mumbled, biting his lip.

          I sighed and nodded, trying to get us to the door. At one point, Evan just lifted his feet and had me walk to the door, since he's light and it was easier to do that. We awkwardly got extremely close to the door, and then opened it, seeing Jared standing there with a smirk on his face and an eyebrow cocked.

          "Woahhhh okay, you could've told me you were in the middle of something-" Evan started tensing up and blushing again, so I cut off Jared before he could get any ideas.