mutants

______

______

❝ her soul is fierce

her heart is brave

her mind is strong ❞

~r.h. Sin

_____

Bruce walked over to Tony after Asta left the room, arm in arm with Loki. He put his hand lightly on his shoulder, standing beside him.

"You can't give it over Tony. She's right, it would put the war on mutants into the forefront of everybody's minds again." He nodded, staring off into space at the place she had stood.

"She's powerful. We do need her, don't we." He muttered. It wasn't much of a question, but Bruce answered anyways.

"She's more than powerful, she's a perfect storm of genetics. A perfect storm of genetics that is capable of love, has lost people in her life, and has something to fight for. She's determined. Motivated. Not only do we need something like that, but she's the last thing we want to fight against." Rhodes nodded from beside Banner, approving of his thought process.

"He's right. You need to patch things up with her Tony. Right now." Silence followed for a heartbeat before Thor walked into the room, a smile plastered on his face. Rhodes eyed him. suspiciously. "Where have you been?"

"Not now. Wait until tomorrow to fix things Stark, all will fall into place." Tony looked up at him.

"Why are you so damn happy?" He laughed and clapped Tony on the shoulder.

"Because my cold, unfeeling brother is having a tender moment with the beautiful telepath."