Chapter 6

*Kelsey's Pov*

My heart dropped to my stomach when the door opened revealing Jason.

Jason:"Well look who it is." He said with a smirk on his face.

Me:"Fuck you Jason." I said trying to look confident and walked past him hitting his shoulder on purpose. I heard him chuckle before I walked into the living room where I found ALL of the guys making me freeze.

Justin:"Kels! Your finally here!" He came over and wrapped his arms around me. I hugged back and looked over his shoulder to see the gang glaring at me. Well not Justin's gang.

Justin:"Where's your stuff? I thought your staying here for two weeks." He looked behind me probably looking for my suitcase.

Me:"Oh it's in the car."

Justin:"I'll go get it for you and take it to my room."

Me:"No you don't have to."

Justin:"I want to." He smiled at me and left to get my suitcase.

Lucas:"So you're staying here with us for two weeks?"

Me:"Yes only if it's okay with you guys."

Lucas:"Of course. You're Justin's girlfriend and we would like to know you more anyway. This is the chance." He smiled at me which I returned.

Brian:"Why the fuck does she have to stay here?" He asked sounding annoyed and angry.

Lucas:"Because she can. Now shut your gob." He snapped.

Jason:"Do not talk to my gang members like that." He growled.

Lucas:"Well your under my roof and as long as you are you respect me." He growled back. Doesn't he know whose he's messing with?

Jason:"I don't give a flying fuck if this is your house! If you dare to disrespect my gang members and me I won't hesitate to blow your brains out. " He went all up to Lucas's face.

Justin:"Woah Woah Woah....calm down you guys. Jason just drop it." He said coming back to the room and put my suitcases down at the door.

Jason looked at me and his face softened before walking out of the living room.

Justin:"What happend now?"

Lucas:"Your brother acting like an ass hole that's what." He spat and sat back down. I just stood there awkwardly not know what the hell to do but I could feel eyes burning through me. I looked around and found Adam glaring at me. I could literally see fire in his eyes.

Justin:"You guys should stop fighting already. And don't worry he's only staying for a few months till he gets everything in his hands again." He rolled his eyes and walked towards me.

Justin:"Come on I'll show you my room and you can unpack." I nodded and he grabbed my hand and my suitcase before leading me towards the stairs.

We walked up the stairs and walked down a long corridor before finally arriving to a door where there were Beyonce posters.

I raised my eyebrows and looked at him as he opened the door and stepped in. When I stepped in his room there were more posters of Beyonce on the walls.

Me:"Wow." I chuckled looking around.

Justin:"What? She hot." He chuckled.

Me:"Yeah okay." I said shaking my head smiling.

Justin:"Alright so you'll be sleeping with me in here so you can unpack and put your stuff with mine. Do you need any help?"

Me:"No thanks. I didn't bring a lot of stuff anyway." He smiled and nodded.