Chapter 8

*Kelsey's pov*

Later that day I was in the bathroom that was in Justin's room and was talking to Alex.

Alex:"Yeah and I saw Mickey Mouse too!" He told me excitedly.

Me:"Really? Did you take a picture with him?"

Alex:"Yeah!"

Me:"Did you have a lot of fun bebe?"

Alex:"Yes mommy! Uncle and Auntie bought me chicken nuggets again! And they were sooooooooooooo good."

Me:"That's great baby!" I said and then I saw Damien walk up to him before picking him up and putting him on his lap.

Me:"Hey Damien."

Damien:"Hey sis. Haw are you?"

Me:"I'm good. I heard you guys having a lot of fun."

Damien:"Yeah. And this little monkey was a really good boy weren't you champ?" He tickled Alex and I smiled at the scene as Alex laughed telling him to stop.

Damien:"Well sorry sis but he has to go to bed because it's night here and it's way past his bed time. We'll call you tomorrow."

Me:"Alright take care. Love you guys!"

Alex:"Love you too Momma!"

Damien:"Love you too. Bye!" I waved and he hung up. I smiled shutting my laptop before walking back to the bedroom.

Justin hasn't come back yet and I'm kinda getting worried a little bit. I mean I know he's not doing big missions but still. Anything can happen when your in a gang.

I decided I should ask the guys so I went downstairs and into the living room where the guys were playing cards and sipping on beer. Jason, Adam and Taylor smiled when they saw me but the others glared at me like always. When are they gonna give up?

Adam:"Babes!" He stood up and ran towards me before jumping on me making us fall backwards him on top.

Me:"I can't belive I'm saying this but I actually missed this." I chuckled. He smiled and kissed my nose before getting up and holding a hand out for me to take which I accepted.

I looked up and saw the guys with a shocked look on their face. I guess they don't know about me and Adam making up.

Me:"Guys c'mon. You can't be mad at me forver. I already told you guys everything and apologised. What else do you want?" I asked annoyed.

Luke:"You think that one apologie is enough? And I'm more shocked that I saw Adam smile and.....goofey." He looked at Adam. Was Adam that broken that is shocked the guys that he even smiled?

Me:"Well what else do you want? I already explained my self. C'mon. I know you want to forgive me." I smiled walking over and pinched his nose.

Luke:"No. Not really."

Me:"C'mon moody pants." I crossed my eyes pouting and watched as he looked at me amused.

Me:"I know you miss me." I teased. He rolled his eyes but I saw a small smile forming on his lips.

Luke:"Okay whatever."

Me:"Ha! I knew it!" I leaned down and hugged him which he returned.

Me:"And you dickheads? I am hundred percent sure you guys miss me so don't deny it." I said looking at the twins.

Mason:"You wish."

Me:"C'mon pancakes. Don't deny it."

Mason:"No I actually don't."