Chapter 11

*Kelsey's pov*

Justin:"Well.....I think it's time I explain myself and for you to know about my past more." He sighed. I looked at him waiting for him to start.

Justin:"It all started when me and my mum moved here. It was hard for me. Really hard since I had to start everything all over again. New house, new people, new friends, new school, new teachers. Everything was new and I was scared. I didn't know if I was gonna survive but luckily I still had my two best friends with me. Ryan and Chaz. I miss them. They're of to college right now and I'm happy for them." He said making me feel sympathy for him. It must have been really hard for him.

Justin:"Then it was time for school and to meet new people. My first day and that's when I met Jenifer. And let me tell you she was something else." He chuckled. I couldn't help but feel jealous.

Justin:"One of the teachers asked her to show me around which she agreed to. And from then we just clicked and were friends for a little while but then I started to catch feelings for her but I was scared to tell her. And then this new guy came to school." He clenched his jaw thinking back.

Justin:"He was hitting on Jenifer but one think I didn't know is that he was her ex boyfriend. I didn't know at first so I assumed that they liked each other. Once I saw her leaning against the lockers and he was in front of her. I got mad so I stormed back to class and ignored her but I lashed out when she tried to talk to me and told her that I love her. I didn't want to get rejected so I ran out of class and went home. Later that day she came over and told me that she loves me back. I was happy. Happy that she was finally mine. Our relationship was good for a few weeks but then she started being friends with Drew, her ex boyfriend, and I didn't like that idea but I kept that to myself." He kept on explaining but not making eye contact.

Justin:"He wanted to talk to her in private and I didn't let her at first but she managed to convince me. I trusted her but not Drew so I followed her. He....he kissed her and she kissed him right back!" He threw his hands up.

Justin:"Once again I ran away. Big mistake. The next day her brother, Max, came running in my house asking for her and I panicked cause I didn't see her either. He got a call from a guy asking for money. He had Jenifer so Max and I tried everything to get her back. Max brought me here and I found out that the guys used to be his old gang. They helped us bring back Jenifer. Turned out it was Drew who Kidnapped her." I gasped.

Justin:"We got her back but I was mad at her cause that didn't help the fact that she kissed Drew. But eventually she told me everything about her and Drews history and I forgave her. Max got back in the gang and I joined too. At first I was doing simple shit but then when I started getting better I did harder missions. It was all good. Even in school but then the biggest slut in the school decided to ruin everything and set me up. She pulled me in a class which was Jenifer's first class and kissed me right when Jenifer came in. She broke up with me and since then we didn't really talk. And since then she thinks I cheated on her." He ended the story.

Me:"Oh." Was the only thing I said cause I didn't know what else to say.

Justin:"Please say something."

Me:"I don't know what to say...."

Justin:"And you don't have to worry about her....I-I don't love her anymore." He said but I could hear the hesitation in his voice.

Me:"You sure?" I said looking into his eyes but he looked away and nodded. I scooted closer and embraced him in a tight hug.

Me:"I'm sorry about what happened but one thing you should remember is that your mine okay? Only mine." I said and I felt him kiss my neck.