Chapter 12

*Kelsey's pov*

Me:"I....uh..." I struggled to get words out of my mouth as I tried to speak.

Justin:"You don't have to answer now. If you need time to think about it I'll respect that. And anyway you have a long time if you want because we're not planning on leaving until everything is settled." A wave of relieve ran through my body as I relaxed.

Me:"Thank you."

Justin:"Of course." He smiled at me through the review mirror.

I laid my head on the window and drifted of to sleep knowing that this will be a long ass drive.

Jason:"Kelsey. Kels. Wake up." He shook me awake. I groaned ad I opened my eyes noticing it was just us two in the car and I was leaning on his shoulder.

Me:"Where's Justin and Adam?" I asked sitting up and rubbing my eyes.

Jason:"They're already at the beach. I told them I'll stay with you to wake you up after a little while so you have a good sleep. And it's been like 30 minutes so I think that's enough." He chuckled.

Me:"Thank you."

Jason:"For what?"

Me:"For staying with me and not leaving me alone." I looked at him smiling.

Jason:"Anytime." He whispered looking at my lips. I noticed how he was leaving in.

Me:"Jason-"

Jason:"Don't. Don't say anything. I know you want this so stop denying it." He whispered dangerously close to my face but right when he was about kiss me his phone went of.

Jason:"Damn it." He muttered pulling away. He got his phone out of his pocket before picking up the call.

Jason:"What?!" He snapped. Woah there buddy calm your ass down.

Jason:"We're going now! What else do you want?!"

Jason:"Yeah okay bye." He said and hung up.

Me:"Who was it?"

Jason:"Adam." He sighed rubbing his face.

Me:"We should probably head on now." I said awkwardly.

Jason:"Yeah. We should." He said looking right into my eyes. I looked away not baring to look into his beautiful eyes scared that  he might see something that I don't see myself. I heard him sigh before get out of the car. I got out too and we walked towards the beach.

Once we were on the sound he took his shirt of and god damn it was hot as fuck! I couldn't keep my eyes of off him!

Jason:"Do want them?" He asked moistening towards his abbs. I blushed looking down embarrassed that he caught me staring.

Jason:"Don't worry baby. You can stare all you want. Wouldn't be surprised if you did." He chuckled. I rolled my eyes smiling.

Me:"Cocky bastard."

Jason:"Yeah but I'm your Cocky bastard." He wiggled his eyebrows putting his arm around my shoulders.

Me:"No your-" I got cut off by Justin.

Justin:"Yo! Jason! Stop flirting with my girl!" He yelled coming towards us with Adam. Jason rolled his eyes and removed himself from me.

Justin:"Was this dick harassing you?" He asked jokingly when he approached me and wrapped his arms around my waist pecking my lips.

Jason:"I was just trying to know my little brothers girlfriend. Is that a crime?"

Justin:"In your world....yes." He chuckled.