Chapter 7

*Kelsey's pov*

Taylor walked away from me as I was standing in front of Adams door. The confidence I had before is now gone and replaced with nervousness and fear.

I closed my eyes and tried to calm my breathing down. After about 5 minutes of just standing there I opened my eyes and gently knocked.

Adam:"Come in!" I heard him shout but he sounded like he was in pain. I opened the door and stepped inside before closing it behind me. I looked up and saw that the bathroom was opened and I could see him looking in the mirror while trying to apply cream on his back. I couldn't really see his back so I opened the door widely and gasped at the sight catching his attention.

Adam:"What are you doing here?!" He snapped but I ignored him I just stared at his back which was covered in bruises and scratches but they looked more of a whip mark.

Adam:"I asked what are you doing here?!" He yelled at me again and this time I looked up at him seeing nothing in his eyes but anger.

Me:"I-I wanted t-to talk to you." I said lowly afraid that if I speak any louder my voice would break.

Adam:"There's nothing to talk about." He said and went back on trying to put cream on his back. I took the cream and put some on my hand.

Adam:"What are you doing?"

Me:"I wanna help."

Adam:"I don't need your help. Get out."

Me:"No Adam. I wanna help. And you can't stop me."

Adam:"Like I said I don't need your help." He said once again trying but failed.

Me:"Please Adam." He looked at me like he would attack me right then and there but sighed and turned towards the mirror. I walked up behind him and started to apply cream on his back gently. He winced when I touched the middle where there was a huge whip mark.

Me:"Sorry." I said and kept going but more slower. After I finished he walked out of the bathroom and put on a shirt. I sighed and washed my hands before going to his room where I found him sitting on his bed staring at the floor.

I slowly walked up to him and sat down but he didn't do anything.

Me:"Adam....I'm sorry." I started of.

Adam:"It's too late."

((KELSEY:"Is it too late now to say sorry?!"

Adam:"Yes😒"))

Me:"I know. I know that you're mad at me. I know that you wanna kill me for what I have done but just hear me out."

Adam:"Why should I? You don't deserve it." He shrugged.

Me:"Yes I do. I deserve a second chance just like everyone else. I know you hate me but I at least deserve for you to hear me out."

Adam:"Fine go on then." He turned himself towards me as he sat on one leg.

Me:"When I found out that Jason killed my mum....I was broken. I lost my mother. She was my only family before I found Damien and he killed her. I did love Jason. He was my first real love. He was the only who could make me feel a bunch of different kind of feelings. But then he had to kill my mum and all of my love for him disappeared." I explained looking into his eyes with my sad ones.

Me:"I really wanted to hurt him. I wanted him to suffer to death for what he has done to my mother. I never wanted to forgive him. I just wanted him dead. I was hungry for revenge. So that's what I did. I told him to send you guys away and then the cops came and held him down. It felt really good watching him struggle to escape. Then I left and never turned back. I didn't know that you guys were gonna come back that early. And I definitely didn't want you guys to go through this." I said looking down at his body.

Me:"I never wish for this to happen to you guys. I just wanted to get rid of Jason. I swear Adam that I loved you guys and still do. Very much. Your like my big brother and I don't want to loose you after I just got you back." I cried looking into his teary eyes.

Adam:"Kelsey..." He wrapped his arms around me tightly pulling me to his chest. I immediately wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him closer.

Me:"I love you so much boo bear." I felt him tense up when I called him that.

Me:"Please forgive me."

Adam:"I forgive you." He said and squeezed me tighter. I buried my face in his neck and enjoyed the  moment of him near me again.

Jason:"Adam-" He said coming inside with only his sweatpants on but stopping dead in his tracks when he saw me and Adam hugging.

Jason:"What the hell is going on?" He asked looking at me.

Adam:"It's not what it looks like bro." He chuckled causing Jason to look at him with wide eyes.

Jason:"Did you just actually laugh?"

Adam:"Yeah so?"

Jason:"I didn't hear you laugh since two years." He put a hand to his chest in a dramatic way.

Adam:"Well I got my sister back so." He put his arm around my shoulders and smiled.

Jason:"Oh I see." He smirked and closed the door.

Me:"Err...where's Justin?" I asked standing up.

Jason:"He went out with his gang to do some shit." He shrugged and plopped down on the bed. I couldn't help but stare at his built body noticing he has more tattoos.

Jason:"Take a picture babe it'll last longer." He smirked while I rolled my eyes.

Me:"I just examed your new tattoos." I smiled at him sassily.

Jason:"Yeah sure. I bet you were checking out my abs. You want em?" He said and once again I rolled my eyes.

Adam:"Leave the poor girl alone Jason. She's your little brothers." He chuckled while Jason glared at him making me smirk.

Jason:"Yeah I know....my little brothers....but not for long." He said but whispered the last part. I don't know if I should've heard that.

Jason:"Anyway. Come on Kelsey sit down. Tell us how you've been." He petted the bed. Why isn't he mad at me? Shouldn't he try to kill me for sending him to the cops?

Adam:"Yeah babes. Tell us how you've been." He smiled at me and that immediately softened me.

I decided to give in and just sat down and stated talking to them about nothings. Surprisingly it felt really good and it was really fun.

  ❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Please.

Vote.

And.

Comment.

I love you guys sooooo muuuuuch. Bye.❤❤😘😘😘😜❄❄