Chapter 23

*2 weeks later*

Me:"Jason can you please be careful? You might fall." I said putting his clothes down on the small couch and ran to him and help him stand up.

Jason:"Don't worry babe. I'm fine. I can handle."

Me:"But the doctor said that you should have as much rest as you can. And you wanting to walk around all the time and whining every damn minute won't help." I explained and tried to sit him back down but he refused.

Jason:"But Kelsey! I wanna take a shower! I feel and smell like shit and I didn't shower for two fucking weeks. I just wanna get out of here." He whined before huffing and plopping back down and groand.

Me:"See? Told you, you still need rest." To be honest he really looked cute right now. Even tho he was acting like a child....it reminds me of Alex.....oh my baby. I didn't see him for such a long time. I stayed with Jason day and night even when he refused.

Jason:"You know what? Call the doctor. I'm getting out of here. I can't take staying here anymore. Actually, I'll call him myself." He said and was going to reach for the botton on the wall but I held him back.

Me:"That's enough Jason you're acting like a real idiot right now. You know you can't get out of here yet. You need to heal. Don't you want to see your son already?" I asked looking into his eyes as he pouted.

Jason:"Of course I do."

Me:"Then let the doctors look after you and then you can see him."

Jason:"Fine. Can at least take a shower?" He asked with his big puppy eyes his bottom lip popping out.

Me:"Fine. I'll help you." I sighed and he smiled big before slowly standing up with of course my help. I walked him to the bathroom in the room and took his tank top, basketball shorts and boxers of and turned the shower on but made sure that is not that warm to burn his bruises even more.

Jason:"Aren't you going to undress? I thought you're showering with me?" He asked as I helped him in the shower.

Me:"No. I'll shower after."

Jason:"Why? Are you shy?"

Me:"Of course not Jason. I just want to help you first then I'll take a shower myself."

Jason:"But we can take it together. Please Kels. You don't have to be shy or anything." He pleaded and I sighed once again before undressing and getting in with him.

Me:"Sit on the shower sit Jason." I told him after I rolled my eyes of him eye raping my body. He did as told but kept his eyes on me even when the water bit his head.

I picked up the shampoo I told Adam to bring to the hospital for Jason and applied the shampoo on my hand  before stepping in between his legs and massaged it into his scalp smiling as I heard him groan with pleasure.

Jason:"Mmmm. I so needed this." He said closing his eyes.

Me:"Are you alright? Does anything hurt?" I asked just to make sure.

Jason:"Nah. Just when I walk my body feels too heavy for my legs. But other then that I'm fine." He explained and I leaned down and pressed a kiss to his lips.

Jason:"I love you so damn much." He said after we pulled away.

Me:"I love you so much more."

Jason:"Ha! Impossible." He refused.

Me:"Impossible." I fought back.

Jason:"Impossible."

Me:"Possible!"