Chapter 27

*Kelsey's P.O.V.*

Me:"Adam could you please stop carrying Alex around so much? He gon end up too lasy to even walk and will always want to be carried." I whined as Adam walked down the stairs with Alex in his arms.

Adam:"What? He's just too cute I can't let him go." He said pinching Alex's cheek making him giggle.

Justin:"Alex! Look what I got you!" I heard him yell as he walked through the door.

Me:"Oh my God what did you get him now?" I groaned when he entered the living room with his hands behind his back.

Justin:"Its not yours its Alex's so sush! Alex buddy come to Uncle Justin. I got a surprise for you!" He sang. Alex smiled and slid down from Adam's hip and ran to Justin who bend down to his level.

Justin:"Close your eyes." He whispered and Alex covered his eyes with his little hands. Justin slowly bought his hand in front of Alex and I gasped of what was in his hands.

Me:"Oh my God now way..."

Adam:"Damn bro." He laughed.

Justin:"You can open your eyes now." He said and Alex uncovered his eyes before gasping.

Alex:"You got me a new phone?!" He squealed.

Justin:"Not just any phone. It's an iPhone x!" He said and Alex jumped into his arms hugging his uncle tight.

Alex:"Thank you so much Uncle J." He said and kissed his cheek.

Justin:"Anything you want buddy."

Adam:"Hey that's not fair! Your taking him away from me! I got him something better. Look." He said and picked up a car from the floor that Alex was playing with earlier causing me to snicker.

Adam:"Look Alex what uncle A got you." He said showing him the car.

Alex:"That's mine." He giggled and we burst out laughing while Adam frowend.

Adam:"But I'm still better and you love me more right?" He asked and Alex shook his head smiling laying on Justin's shoulder. Adam gasped and pouted.

Adam:"Okay." He fake sniffled and turned around walking away slowly with his head down. Alex wiggled out of Justin's grib and ran to towards Adam.

Alex:"Uncle A!" He called out for him and Adam turned around wiping a fake tear.

Alex:"Come." He motioned his hand for Adam to bend down. He got down to his level.

Alex:"I love you too Uncle A." He whispered and Adam smiled before picking up Alex.

Adam:"I love you too little guy. So so much." He said and kissed all around his face.

Justin:"Is everyone forgetting what I got Alex???" He said waving the phone in the air. Adam stuck his tounge out at him.

Me:"No of course not. How can someone forget that you literally got Alex an IPHONE X!"

Justin:"Haha I spoil him more then you do." He said with a goofy smile and I raised my eyebrows.

Me:"Were you the one who had to be in pain and be a maniac for nine months with him in your stomach? Were you do one pushed him out of your vagina? Were you the one who breast fed him? Were you the one dressing him? Were the one who changed his diaper? Were you the one who woke up in the middle of the night every day when he woke up crying? Were-"

Justin:"Okay okay I get you! Damn."

Me:"Exactly what I thought." I snapped my fingers and he shook his head.