Chapter 10

*Kelsey's POV*

I walked to the kitchen staring at the floor and thinking about what just happend in the bathroom. I won't deny that I liked it.....

It was so wrong but it felt so right. Like that was supposed to happen.

Adam:"Babes are you okay?" He asked me as he saw me frowning.

My head snapped up and I saw the guys eating breakfast but I couldn't find Justin's gang. Even Jenifer was there but she was glaring at me. What's wrong with her?

Me:"Yeah I'm fine. I just.....I just took a shower and it made me tired." I chuckled nervously. He looked at me suspicious but nodded and kept eating.

Mason:"Here. I made this for you." He handed me a plate of pancakes that smelled like heaven. Oh how I missed Masons pancakes.

Me:"Mmm. They smell amazing Mason. Thank you." I smiled at him which he returned and then went back to his sit and that's when I realised that there's no more sits for me to sit.

Adam:"C'mon babes. You can sit on my lap if you want to." He offered and I went over to him. He pushed his chair out and let me sit in his lap. It wasn't anything romantic or something like that. Is just like a best friend closeness. Like....I could even shave my legs while leaning on him and he wouldn't mind. Not like I would do that but that's just an example.

I starting eating my food but I couldn't help but notice how Jenifer was looking at us weirdly.

Jenifer:"Aren't you dating Justin?" She asked and that's when I realised that she doesn't know that me and the guys know each other.

Me:"Yeah but...." I looked at the guys for help.

Adam:"She's my best friend. Have a problem with that?!" He said snapping his fingers like a sassy queen making us laugh.

Jenifer:"But you just met her a few days ago." If only you knew.

Adam:"So? Bitch she ma best friend and you can't do shit about it okay! I bet you have no friends at all that's why you don't know how relationships work." He kept on giving her these sassy looks. Oh I missed him so much. The guys were just laughing and didn't give a shit about Jenifer who was glaring at Adam with a furious look.

She got up and speed walked out while we were still laughing.

Luke:"I bet she's jealous of you." He said when we calmed down from laughing.

Me:"Me? Why would she be jealous of me?"

Luke:"Isn't it obvious? She still likes Justin. I heard them fighting this morning."

Me:"Really?"

Adam:"Yeah. She was shouting at him so bad I think she woke up the whole country." I looked down at him and then back at the guys.

Me:"Why were they fighting?"

Brian:"She was shouting at him of how he cheated on her and that she bets he gone cheat on you too." He rolled his eyes.

Me:"Did Justin really cheat on her though?" I asked and they shrugged. I kept eating my food until Jason came inside and glanced at me before he sat down where Jenifer was sitting.

Jason:"Why are you sitting on his lap?" He asked looking angry.

Adam:"Calm your ass Jason. She just didn't have anywhere to sit so I offered her my lap cause I think it's more comfortable then a damn chair." He joked but Jason only glared at him.

Jason:"Yeah sure." He spat and looked at the chair he just sat on. I just realised that, that chair was spare.

Taylor:"Why do you care anyway?"