Chapter 14

*Jason's P.O.V*

I couldn't sleep that night. I just couldn't bring my self to fall asleep with her on my mind. She wouldn't get out. No matter how hard I tried she just stayed all over my mind.

I thought back to earlier today and couldn't help but smile. I know she still cares about me. I just know.

The way she was screaming for me to wake up.

Kelsey:"No! Jason! Jason wake up!" She yelled her voice filled with worry as she shook me but still tried to keep me and herself from drowning.

The way she sounded really panicked and was in a hurry to safe me.

Kelsey:"Do something!" She yelled towards the guys her small hands on my chest.

The way her lips pressed against mine with she tried to wake me up.

Adam:"You do it!" He yelled back at her.

There was a small pause before I felt her long, wet hair cover my face and her cold but soft lips pressed against mine. I felt all different emotions swirl in me as she blew in my mouth. Her hot, minty breath hitting against my tounge and throat making me shiver.

It wasn't even a kiss yet I still carved her beautiful, warm lips more then ever. I wanted to feel them pressed against mine. To taste and savor her sweet mouth. I want her in my arms and for her to stay there forever and ever. I need her with me.

I sighed and rubbed my face frustrated and looked at the clock beside the bed and saw it was 2:34 am. Only one thing could make me go back to sleep which is Kelsey. But she's not here with me so we have another option. Food.

I stood up from my bed and put some sweatpants on and not bothering to put a shirt on because.....I just don't want to. I walked out of my room quietly and slowly barefoot and skipped down the stairs.

When I was near the kitchen I saw the door was slightly opened and the lights were on. I furrowed my eyebrows and slowly opened the door and stuck my head in only to see the beauty herself sitting on one of the stools drinking hot chocolate. Her back was facing me so she didn't notice me. I stepped in fully and closed the door quietly before walking slowly up behind her.

I lifted my hands ready to grab her shoulders and scare the living shit out of her but....

Kelsey:"I know you're there Jason." She said without turning around. I furrowed my eyebrows and sighed before walking over to the fridge.

Me:"How did you know?" I asked looking around for something I could eat.

Kelsey:"Let's just say.....you're not the best at sneaking around." She said and I rolled my eyes.

Kelsey:"And plus...I could smell your perfume a mile away." She scoffed which made me smile.

Me:"Why are you up anyway?" I asked now turning to her and shutting the fridge since I didn't fine anything to eat.

Kelsey:"Couldn't sleep." She mumbled taking another sip of her hot chocolate. A small smile crawled up my lips at that. She always drank hot chocolate when she couldn't sleep. I guess the warmth and the sweetness made her tired and easier for her to sleep.

Me:"Me too."

Kelsey:"There's left over pizza if you want some in the fridge." She pointed towards the fridge. I gave her a nod and opened the fridge once again to see the left over pizza on a plate. How did I not see that before?