Chapter 24

*Kelsey's P.O.V*

After like half an hour we finally arrived at Luke's house. We got out of the SUV and helped Jason out as well before entering the house.

Jason:"Home. Sweet home. Well for now.." he said as we walked to the living room where the rest of the guys were waiting for Jason.

Taylor:"Jason! You're finally back!" He screamed since he was the first to notice us before getting up and running over to us hugging Jason.

Me:"Careful Tay." I said but smiled as everyone else stood up and went into a group hug.

Jason:"Damn. What's with the love today?" I heard him ask as everyone pulled away.

Brian:"We just missed you bro. It was wierd not having yo bossy, annoying, loud ass around for weeks." He scoffed and Jason gave him a look.

Jason:"I'm still your boss and you don't talk to me like that."

Adam:"Ooooh the big bad wolve is back." He said putting his fist against his lips as he went behind Brian.

Brian:"Welcome home bro." He chuckled and man hugged Jason.

Jason:"Thanks. Now...as much as I would love to be here with you guys and listen to how you guys missed me...I need to take a shower."

Adam:"Nigga yo aight? Who said they missed you? We all know that they actually missed my ass." He said kissing his hand and slapped his ass causing us to laugh. Adam can cheer everyone up by just a look.

Jason:"Yeah okay Adam. Whatever floats your boat."

Adam:"Who the fuck told you I have a boat? I swear these niggas make shit up on me cause they're jealous of my ass."

Jason:"Oh my God." He mumbled before walking upstairs. I watched him go up the stairs to make sure that he doesn't fall before turning back to  the guys after he disappeared.

Me:"Alright guys I have a plan." I said quietly going over and sitting down on the couch moitiening them to do the same.

Luke:"About what?"

Me:"Well...I know that Jason is gonna stay in that shower for a long fucking time so I hope that will be enough till  he gets here." I sighed beginning to feel very nervous.

Taylor:"Who Kels? Just tell us already."

Me:"Okay....Damien is bringing Alex today. " I said and smiled when they gasped.

Adam:"I'm finally gonna see the little Alex? That Jason and my babes made? That became a human being with just Jason's sperm and Kelsey's egg? That was made when they-"

Me:"Okay Adam that's enough." I interrupted before he went too into it.

Mason:"You're serious? We can finally meet him?" He asked. They all seemed very excited.

Me:"Yeah. I'm gonna call Damien right now and tell him to come." They nodded eagerly and I stood up walking to the kitchen while finding Damiens number in my phone. It ran 3 times before he picked up.

Damien:"What's up? You guys at the house already?"

Me:"Yeah. We arrived not to long ago. But listen...you guys can come now. Jason's taking a shower and he's gonna be in there long enough till you guys get here." I said biting my lip.

Damien:"Of course. Alex is already dressed and ready."

Me:"Okay good....gosh....its gonna be such an emotional mommemt." I said a tear already rolling of my cheek.

Damien:"I know. Alex finally gets to meet his dad after such a long time. He's gonna be so happy."

Me:"I hope so."