Chapter 26

*A few months later.*

*Jason's P.O.V.*

Me:"Damien I need your help." I said a I nervously walked into our living room where he sat watching TV with Alejandra.

Yes I said OUR living room because I divided to move in with Kelsey for the time staying here until we arrange everything and go get a fresh start and a new life.

Damien:"With what bro?" He asked pausing whatever he was watching.

Alejandra:"Jason are you okay? You look really nervous." She said lifting her head from his shoulder looking at me worried. Instead of answering I walked over and sat in the love sit facing them. My leg started bouncing immediately and my hands started sweating as I looked around for Kelsey even thought I clearly knew that she went grocery shopping with Alex.

Damien:"Man what's wrong? What do you need help with?" He asked now both sitting up.

Once again instead of answering I reached into my pocket and pulled out the grey little box.

Alejandra:"No way." She gasped.

Damien:"Bro. You want to propose to my sister?" He asked shocked but smiled.

Me:"Yeah bro. What kind of question even is that? I love her and Alex more then anything and I want to spend the rest of my life and more with her. She means the world to me bro. I just...I don't know if shes ready. I mean what if she says no?"

Damien:"Well you have my honor. And I hell nah she wouldn't say no."

Alejandra:"I think you should go for it. I mean you guys been through hell and back but still love each other. You guys have a beautiful son and you're life is in piece right now. You guys seem very happy and I'm sure shes been waiting for you to pop the question a long time ago. She won't say no how could you say that?"

Me:"I'm sorry am just so nervous and scared."

Damien:"We get it bro. I know how you feel. I mean before I proposed to Jandra I literally cried. Kelsey had to fucking hold me like a baby so I'll calm down." He laughed and Jandra grabbed his hand. He looked at her and smiled which she returned. They look so in love.

Jandra:"Can we see the ring?" She asked looking back at me and I nodded opening the box smirking as they gasped.

Jandra:"Oh my gosh its gorgeous..." she gushed staring at the  diamond filled ring.

Damien:"Bro I'm telling you after she sees the ring no way in hell will she say no."

Jamdra:"Are you calling her a gold digger?"

Damien:"No of course not! I'm just saying that it's so beautiful and shiney that she wouldn't be able to say no. Especially if she sees the diamonds. Bro she gon kill you. You know how mad she gets when you buy her expensive stuff."

Jason:"Well I don't care. I want to spoil her and Alex as much as I can. I would give the world to her if I could. I would give her anything and everything."

Alejandra:"So when and how are you asking her?"

Me:"See that's where I'm proper stuck. I've never done anything like this before. I've even bought chocolate to a girl before. Well expect from Kels obviously. But I'm telling you that I don't know shit about this kinda stuff bro."

Damien:"Don't worry we'll help you in anything you need. Whatever you need just call me or Jandra. We gon sort it okay?"

Jason:"Thanks guys. Really appreciate it." I said standing up and gave Jandra a hug and clapped hands with Damien.

Damien:"Go get her tiger." He whistled and I shook my head smiling before running upstairs.

____________________________

I know that this is SUPER SHORT but I had to update at least a little bit for you guys. Sorry if I couldn't update but I'm just getting busy lately and j dont even know how.

I also wanted you guys to know that there is only a few more chapters till it's actually finished. I don't even know what to say about it.....

I just literally dont.

Just please guys please....comment and vote. For me.

I love you guys soooooooo muuuuuuch. Bye. ❤❤❤❤❤😘😘😘😘😘😘🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗😊😊😊😊😊😊😊🔐🔐🔐🔐🔐🔐😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😜😜😜😜😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜