Chapter Fifteen ♪ May Seventeenth (part2)

*Warning!!!! Reference to mature content! If you are a sensitive reader, you can skip the following. But I can't guarantee that you won't miss out on important pieces of the story line.*

I was forcefully made to sit down. There he was. Jake. He looked so different, more muscle on him, so much more strength he could have used against me.

And she was next to him, standing there innocently. After everything we had been through together, I would have never figured that she would betray me like that. I trusted her.

I was silent. Silent because I was scared, I knew what was to come. "How I missed you my love." Jake said as he came closer to me. I shuffled back, pressing further into the backrest of the chair. He tutted me. "Oh don't be so afraid dear, I am not going to hurt you. Unless you want me to." He winked. I felt disgusting. I dropped my gaze to my lap, my legs were shaking violently.

"Oh come on Babe. We both know that you are not that shy." She walked closer, I didn't look at her, but I could hear her heels click against the wooden floors. She crouched down in front of me, a smirk plastered across her face. She leaned forward, her vanilla scent flooded my nose as her lips skimed mine. I quickly retracted my head back, hitting it against the chair.

I hissed from the sharp pain, but all she did was chuckle. "Let's get this over with." She said, looking at Jake with an excited glint in her eyes.

"You didn't have to tell me twice." Jake grabbed me by my hair, tugging me out of the chair as I screamed out in protest. He pulled me all the way to the middle of the lounge, I was thrown onto the carpet. Hurting my side as I landed. My breathing was all over the place and I wasn't even sure if my heart was beating anymore. My lungs ached from lack of air, but even though I tried I couldn't quite suffice it's hunger.

Jake dropped onto his knees, hovering over my waist, I wanted to run, to fight, but my body was paralyzed. I watched as Jake reached to his back pocket, pulling out a black pocket knife. The same one he used to carve his disgusting initial into me.

That was when I snapped back into reality. I screamed out, and began shuffling away. "You know I like to play, you squirming is only going to make it worse for you." Jake laughed and then lunged for me. He was faster than before.

"Prison gave me time to train." He shrugged, picking me up by my waist and then roughly dumped me on to the thick glass coffee table. He swiftly tied me up, and every time I tried to resist he would jab me in my stomach, winding me and causing my period pains to flare up.

When he was satisfied at how tightly he secured me to the table he took a moment to appreciate his work. Again with the knife he stalked closer, I closed my eyes.

I bit into my lip so hard that I could practically taste my own blood. I waited and waited until I felt the cold metal press against my chest, it was dragged down teasingly and not hard enough to cut. "Open your eyes love." he ordered, but I couldn't follow, I was too scared.

"Oh come on Babe you are going to want to see this. I know I am." And I heard a little click, as if someone began recording. My eyes shot open, and in front of my feet there was a camera set up.

I couldn't look her in the eye. How could she? Jake crawled on top of me, his face hidden from the camera. He sat on my waist, his body painfully digging into mine. I hissed and tried moving away. He got angry and the next thing I felt was my cheek stinging and an a smack echoing in the empty house.

My eyes glazed over. I didn't want this, I never did anything to either one of them. Jake took the knife and began ripping at my clothes. I was cold and in pain. I was even a little embarrassed. I had landed myself back under him. Though I didn't want it, I felt somewhat responsible.

"Spread." Jake ordered from behind the camera, he was stripping until he too was left in his undergarments.

My body began to convulse. I felt sick to my stomach. Not again! "Please don't?" I pleaded, full on crying now. "I didn't do anything. Please?" She began to laugh, an evil one, one that sounded foreign from her mouth.

"Oh Babe. Tears were never a good look on you. Now be a good girl and hush." she teased, dropping into the sofa as she sat with one of her legs crossed over the other.

Jake walked up to me and grabbed my thighs, his nails digging into my skin. I whimpered, as he wrenched my legs open. I kicked, trying to aim for his crotch, but he was too quick for me and in an instant I felt a blade slice into my thigh. I cried out, my back arched as I felt the pain shoot through my body.

He licked his lips and began to pull away at my underwear. I was a bloody mess down there. I was hoping that he would be turned off, but no. That buldge of his only got a little bigger. He was sick.

He dropped the material to the floor and hopped onto the table, between my legs. I closed my eyes, finally realizing that I was done for. I was alone and no one would save me. I couldn't do anything but submit.

But just as Jake readied himself for me I heard the house door roughly open. I wanted to scream out for help, but no sound came out.

"Leave her alone!" I heard two threads of feet rushed in, and in that moment I knew who they were, I couldn't have been happier. "Jake." I could hear the anger in Jess's voice. "Mel?" And then came the shock of the other person that had entered.

♪Author's Note♪

Wazzup keeps. It's your girl El♥ here. Who expected that to happen? I guessing not you😉😏😈

 Who expected that to happen? I guessing not you😉😏😈

♪Questions♪

1. Why would Mel betray her like that?

2. Was it Wes or Jess who came to save her?

3. What do you think will happen next?

Feel free to drop a comment with your answers.

Enjoy. Vote. Comment. Ellipsis167