A man ...and a woman...in the ice?!

The dwarves looked at the great ice-covered castle.

- "Beezers!" Shout Sneezy. "What happened to this place."

Selene looked at a statue. "I think it's poseidon?"

-"Poseidon?" Doc asked. "The king of the seas?" Doc approached the statue.

- "Winkers ... then, are we in his castle?" Asked Sleepy.

- "Apparently ... yes ..." Bashful looked around, but then saw the trident of ice floating in the air. "Do you think that trident brought us here?"

Selene and the others watched as the trident went towards the entrance that was covered with ice, all watched as the trident stabbed the ice and part of it broke.

- "For the love of cheese!" Grumpy was still very surprised by what he saw. Everyone did not know whether to enter there or escape from the place, only Sleepy followed by Selene entered.

- "Boys wait!" Bashful went after them. All the others entered, one by one.

- "I know, then I'm going to regret ..." Grumpy said before entering too.

Everyone was in the palace, they all saw statues, stone windows and some ornaments that reminded of Greece.

- "Wow, Poseidon if he knows how to decorate his house!" I exclaim Happy, still smiling.

Grumpy just rolled his eyes, while looking at a statue of a whale and what looked like a Greek urn.

Going inside, they saw more ice on the ground.

But everyone was astonished to see two bodies on the ground... A Man and a Woman.

The woman was beautiful, with platinum and long hair. The man was also beautiful, with long, green hair.

The dwarves approached them, the two girls to the woman and the others to the man.

- "She's dead ..." Megan mumbled, before Epic's look of horror.

- "Megan ... Epic, he's alive!" Bashful shouted.

- "He's alive, but just ..." Doc mumbled.

Dopey whistled as he approached the young man with green pants.

- "You're right Dopey, we should take him to a place where there is heat."

- "Hey, if he's been on that ice ... it will not be for a reason ..." Grumpy said hesitant to help the man on the ground, Dopey in turn pulled a sheet from his hat and wrapped the young man. Everyone approached the young man to help him.

- "What will we do with the woman?" Asked Epic, pointing to the girl still on the ground.

Everyone thought of building a gold and diamond coffin for the girl. But they did not have time since the ice trident emitted a glow that enveloped everyone.