The scorpion saint

The dwarves were saved from the explosion, if it were not for a mysterious figure that appeared in front of them.

Everyone turned to see a young man with blue hair, light blue eyes, also had a golden armor, the armor reminded them of a scorpion.

- "... mmm ... who are you?" Doc asked the young man, who only let out a laugh.

- "Well, what do we have here?" He approached Doc. "But they are nothing less than a few dwarfs ..."

The young man went to where Degel and Camus.

Restriction!

He looked at Degel sending red waves to his body.

-"W...what..."

Degel could not move, moment that Camus took the opportunity to hit him, leaving him unconscious.

- "DEGEL!" Sleepy tried to run towards him, but the others stopped him.

- "Milo ... what are you doing here? I thought you were in your temple."

- "Don't worry Camus, the patriarch sent me to take this saint to him ... if you believe me, talk to him ..."

Camus did not say anything, instead he decided to go to the sanctuary. Milo instead takes Degel in his arms, ready to go.

-"Stop there!" Shouted Sleepy standing in front of him. "You can not take Degel, in case you did not know he said he isn't a saint anymore and he did not want to go to Grand Pope ..."

-"Shut up!" Said the annoyed saint. "I will not tolerate great insolence before me, much less talk about the Grand Pope!"

He was about to kick Sleepy, but he hear a voice.

"... Milo ..."

- "Grand Pope ..." Said the young man.

- "Who are you talking to?" Sneezy asked seeing him speak alone.

- "Milo, bring that saint here ... now ..."

- "...Grand Pope, what happens is that they ..."

- "I do not care, bring those dwarfs here too!"

-"What?!"

- "What you heard, hurry now!"

- "Ok ..." Milo turned to the dwarves. "You will come with me ..."

-"We?" Bashful asked with fear towards the man.

- "Yes ..." Milo replied coldly.

The dwarves followed him, they came to a large mountain where they saw numerous Greek houses.