More friends

In Japan...

Seiya decided to go to the orphanage to visit his friends, but decided to go with Dopey, his friends had other plans.

When they arrived they saw a girl with green eyes and blue hair used in two pigtails.

- "Miho!"

- "Seiya!" The girl approached the boy and Dopey. "Who is he?" The girl looked at the dwarf.

- "His name is Dopey ..." Dopey whistled happily at the girl.

- "Do not you talk?" Miho asked.

- "It seems not ..." Seiya said with a smile.

The children left the orphanage, they saw Seiya and then Dopey, they tried to approach Dopey, but the dwarf jumped on Seiya and stayed on his head. The children climbed on Seiya who told them to get off of him. Dopey ended up running away from the children running, while Seiya tried to save him.

Meanwhile in China ...

The dwarves and their friends were preparing a lunch ...

- "I wonder if Dopey and Degel are fine ..." Bashful asked worried.

The dwarves lowered their heads ...

Shiryu noticed the sadness of the dwarves. "Do not worry, I'm sure they're fine ..." The boy said with a smile.

The dwarves only smiled at the boy. They began to eat what they had prepared.

Meanwhile, in a distant place ...

Degel was still unconscious in the grass, a girl approached him.

-"You're Ok?" She asked.

Degel slowly opened his eyes, everything was blurred for him even with his glasses, which were intact for his luck. Degel again fainted ...