Saints and cloths

The 7D told Degel how they arrived in Greece and how they found him in the palace.

Degel also told them about his childhood, his history, his friendships and how he sacrificed himself to prevent Poseidon from destroying the surface.

- "... that's why you were on the ice, because you sacrificed yourself not to let Poseidon destroy the world ..." Grumpy said.

- "Yes ... Seraphina died before they used her body as a container for Poseidon, but having no soul ... she had no will of her own." He said degel. "Also his power could not be controlled."

- "Unity and Seraphina were your best friends ..." Bashful said. Degel looked at him, you could see the darkness in his eyes.

- "You know, I think there was something about her when she smiled at you before being frozen next to you." Selene said.

- "Maybe, she and her brother loved you enough to wish you were still alive." Said Sleepy.

- "That and now you are here." Sneezy said.

- "But first tell us what saints and cloths are, you're a gold saint and you've worn a gold cloth." Happy asked with a lot of curiosity.

Even covered with the blanket, Degel explained to the dwarves that the saints are an order of warriors that under the command of the goddess Athena protect the peace of the world. The young man also told them that they are under the protection of one of the 88 constellations and fight using armor called Cloths. They are divided into three battalions of different rank, following the order of the Olympiad with the metals gold, silver and bronze.

He also explained that Athena, the Goddess of Battle and Earth, is one of the Twelve Olympian Gods. She is reborn as a human every 243 years with the main reason to lead her army, the saints in the crusade against Hades.

Even he explained to everyone about the cloths that are the sacred garments that Athena and her army of Saints wear with the function of strengthening themselves in combat. They are a total of 88 Cloths, plus Athena's. They are divided into three hierarchies, indicating their rank and power: 12 Gold Cloths, 24 Silver Cloths, 48 Bronze Cloths.

The dwarves were dumbfounded to hear all about the cloths and the cosmos which is the concentration of strength, spirit and mind at the point that you are going to hit, or it is also a small universe within each being.

The dwarves asked Degel if he could show them his cosmos, although he warned them that he did not want them to freeze.

- "I think it's better that we look for something to eat." Grumpy said. "And also some clothes for our friend." 

Degel embarrassed covered himself with the blanket to see how the girls looked at him.

Doc asked Degel what his size was ...

Sleepy, Selene, Sneezy and Doc went outside to find something to eat and clothes for their friend.

Those who stayed in the cave with the young man, the dwarves told him that they work in a mine of jewels, that they come from Jollywood, a magical kingdom and that they protect and serve the queen of the Gloom.

Degel also felt some curiosity about Jollywood and everything that surrounds him, it's like a world of fantasies, according to him.

Later the others appeared with food and clothes for Degel.

- "Have this, I'm sure this clothes will fit you." Doc gave him a clothes that was actually a black jacket, green shirt, blue pants and black shoes. 

- "We brought you this too!" Sleepy looked in his pocket and pulled out some black glasses. "I remember that you were damaged from sight in a battle."

- "Thank you ..." Degel received the glasses as well and put them on, now he could see everything clearly. Then he took the clothes and dressed, while the dwarves waited on the other side of the cave.

Degel came out dressed, everyone looked at him from head to toe.

-"You look good." Megan said with a smile. Degel just looked away. 

Then everyone started eating. Everyone looked at Degel, the way he ate, like a gentleman.