Degel vs ker

Degel was outside reading a book, however his thoughts were interrupted when he felt a cosmos.

- "What is this cosmos?" Degel stood up and went to investigate that unknown cosmos.

He came to a meadow ...

-"Hello..."

Degel turned around and saw a beautiful woman with black hair, her cloth was purple, she even remembered the cloths of Hypnos and Thanatos.

-"Who you are?" Degel asked, looking at the woman.

She laughed sarcastically. "Humans are so funny ..."

Degel watched as the woman approached him.

- "...you are ..."

- "A goddess ?, Of course I am!" The woman said proudly. She threw a sphere of energy. But Degel dodged it.

- "By the way ... I am Ker, goddess of destiny ..." said the goddess to Degel.

Degel threw his  Aurora Execution, but she stopped her attack with the palm of her hand. Degel was speechless to see the power of the goddess.

- "You're pathetic ..." Ker said, to Degel's annoyance.

- "I do not know what you want from me, but I will not give up now ..." Degel attacked with his Diamond Dust.

But Ker dodged the attack. "Now you will see a true technique."

The woman created a sphere of purple energy from the palm of her hand, the energy was directed towards Degel. The impact of the energy caused part of his clothes to tear.

Degel fell unconscious on the floor. Ivy, who witnessed everything hidden behind the trees, ran to where Degel, but Ker released some waves that paralyzed her.

- "De ... Degel ..." Ivy could not move.

Ker approached Degel's unconscious body and took him in her arms off the ground. She looked at the girl. "Do not worry, you'll forget me, but Degel will not ..."

Saying that, she disappeared and Ivy fell to the ground unconscious.

When she woke up, she only remembered Degel, but not Ker.