A god's help

Sorrento and Sea dragon continued walking to find and kill Sedna.

In a corridor they heard a few steps.

-"Who's there?" Both Sorrento and Sea Dragon were put on guard. But to the surprise of both was one of the 7D.

-"Your?" Sorrento recognized the dwarf with red hat.

- "But if it is nothing less than the dwarf ..." Said the other marine general. In that the other dwarfs appeared.

- "I told them to leave!"

-"Forget this!" Shouted Sleepy. "We come to save our friend!"

- "Well your friend is about to become Sedna ..." Said the man who was much taller than the 7D and Sorrento.

- "He's right ... better go." Sorrento looked at the 7D.

- "We already told you that ..."

But in that, a great roar was heard.

-"What was that?" Sleepy looked everywhere. The others too.

Igaluk was still fighting the great sea serpent.

The snake was about to launch a large sphere of energy, but another sphere stopped it.

Igaluk looked behind him and recognized the great wolf. "Amarok!"

- "You missed me, buddy?"

-"Yes of course..."

The huge serpeinte roared furiously, ignited their cosmos to the maximum causing the two to hit the wall. Both were badly hurt. The snake decided to kill them, but a golden cosmos appeared, that cosmos gave strength to Igaluk and Amarok, who recognized him.

- "Athena? ..." They both said.

"Yes ... now they must defeat the serpent of the icy waters ..."

"Yes!" The two stood up and looked at the great serpent who was becoming more and more furious.

The serpent was launched against them but they raised their cosmos to the maximum.

- "For peace ..." Igaluk began to speak. "And justice ..." Amarok finished.

The two combined their attacks in a huge sphere of energy and threw it against the great serpent, this attack pulverized it by completing it.

- "The serpent returned to the depths of eternal sleep." Amarok said.

- "I know ... Sedna may have awakened other demons or creatures like that."

Without wasting time, both went to where Sedna rested.

Poseidon was waiting patiently for his other marine generals.