Degel vs Camus

Everyone came to a beach.

- "Look, it's very beautiful." Happy said.

Some wanted to go swimming, Degel just looked at the sea. He began to recover his strength as his cosmos, but soon began to feel watched.

- "Guys...is my imagination or I feel cold." Bashful said, Dopey just whistled while hugging himself.

Degel felt someone's cosmos and turned around. "Guys..."

Everyone turned to see a young man with blue-green hair and blue eyes, looked a little like Degel, but a little low and looked younger. What most caught his attention was what he was wearing, a gold cloth.

- "Hello sir, who are you?" Doc asked politely, but the man did not answer, the only thing he did was walk towards Degel.

- "You're a gold saint, right?"

- "Hey, I'm talking to you!" Doc said approaching the young man. However the young man did not respond.

- "I was ... but you now use the aquarius cloth." The young man did not say anything, although Doc could notice the other's coldness.

- "This boy is very cold ..." Doc mumbled.

- "Better close your dwarf mouth, if you do not want to end up at the bottom of the sea." Finally the young man spoke to him.

- "Doc, it's better that you go away with your friends, I do not want them to get hurt."

- "Degel ..." Bashful muttered.

- "Go ... please ..."

No one said anything, the only thing they did was leave, but they hid behind a rock.

- "I guess you're the aquarius saint or am I wrong?" Degel looked at his cold eyes.

- "I guess you're the saint they talked about, is not it?"

- "First tell me who you are and what you want." Degel put the glasses in his jacket pocket.

- "It's okay ... my name is Camus ... aquarius Camus." Finally he said his name. "And the Grand Pope sent me to take you to the sanctuary ..."

- "Forget it ..." Degel spoke coldly. "I will not go to the sanctuary, I am no longer a saint."

- "Excuse me, but I must take you, want or not ..." You could feel a cold air around the young man.

- "I already told you and I will not repeat it ..." A cold air surrounded Degel.

The dwarves felt a great cold ...

- "Then it will be for the bad ..." Camus raised his fist to the air that finally was turned into ice and the ice was transformed into small pieces that went towards Degel.

"DIAMOND DUST!"

- "Degel!" Sleepy and the others looked terrified

But to everyone's surprise, Degel reached down and put his hand on the ground to create a wall of ice.

- "I see, so your zodiac sign is aquarium, is not it?" Degel nodded.

The dwarves watched as a golden aura enveloped Camus, as did Degel.

The two raised their arms and put their hands together in the air. For a moment the dwarves saw a woman with a jug of water behind each of the men.

 For a moment the dwarves saw a woman with a jug of water behind each of the men

AURORA EXECUTION!

Both of them lowered their arms with their fists closed

Both of them lowered their arms with their fists closed ... a large blast of icy air shot out. The two bursts collided with each other.

Everything around the two began to freeze.

- "Floom, it's very cold ..." Bashful said, everyone began to feel the cold air.

The cold increase, even the dwarves felt an energy that little by little increased. Everyone saw how the rock where they were hidden began to crack.

- "Winkers!"

They ran away from the rock. The rock exploded...