Amarok

The 7D followed the two men, until a mysterious fog surrounded them all, however the two men used the cosmos to move forward and stop Sedna. But the dwarves, unable to use the cosmos, could not follow them, because they could not see anything.

- "Where are those two?" Grumpy asked.

-"I do not know!" Said Doc .

Selene could see yellow eyes. "Guys..."

The dwarfs saw the yellow eyes of an animal.

- "Dopey ... you can talk to it..." said a fearful Bashful. They all pushed Dopey to the front.

Dopey fearful approached the animal in front of him. Dopey whistled to talk to him.

- "You do not have to be scared dwarf ..." said a voice.

- "Can you talk?" Sneezy asked, who then sneezed.

The fog disappeared revealing a large gray wolf.

Sneezy thought he was going to sneeze, but to his surprise he did not do it.

- "You do not make me sneeze ..."

- "Of course I'm not a common wolf ..." The wolf spoke, scaring the 7D.

-"You can talk!" Megan said.

- "I know you are looking for Sedna ..." explained the wolf. "She will again try to submerge the whole world under the icy waters."

- "Yes, they told us about that ..." Happy said. "But, who are you?"

- "I am Amarok ... the spirit of the wolves ..." Said the great wolf.

- "Nice to meet you Amarok, we are the 7D." Doc greeted the great wolf.

- "Guys, what's that over there?" Asked Epic when he saw red eyes on the ceiling.

- "Wendigos!" Amarok said.

- "Beezers!" Sneezy backed away until he hit Grumpy. 

- "They are many ..."Said a very scared Sleepy.

But Amarok began to be surrounded by a white aura, the 7D knew that it was the cosmos.

The wolf sent a beam of energy from his mouth to one of the wedigos. The other wendigos attacked the 7D, but Amarok created a force field with which he protected the 7D.

He even used it to knock down some who were on the road.

The 7D explained to the great wolf that they wanted to go and save their friend.

They came to another room, the great wolf made the force field disappear.

- "You go ahead and save him, I'll help Igaluk ..." The big wolf was leaving the 7D alone. They knew that they did not have time and that Sedna would take control over Degel.