The old man

The dwarves looked around them. All they saw was mountains and a great waterfall.

- "We must return to the sanctuary to save Degel!" Said Sleepy.

- "We know, but we must also find Dopey!" Grumpy was also worried about Degel.

The dwarves were thinking about how to find Dopey, until ...

- "You just said" Degel "?"

The dwarfs looked around, until Doc saw that on the other side of the waterfall there was an old purple man, wearing a straw hat and green clothes.

Doc told them about the old man and everyone looked at him. "Forgive us sir ..." said Doc looking at him. "What happens is that Saga sent us here and our friend is lost."

- "You know Saga ..?"

- "Yes ... he was the one who sent us here, at first he was very kind to us, but then he became an evil being and threw us away from the sanctuary, now our friend could be somewhere else ..." Bashful explained .

- "First they will tell me who you are, then I will tell you about Degel ..."

- "What does Degel have to do with you?" Sneezy asked curiously.

- "You'll see, but first tell me where are you from ..."

The 7D explained that they are from Jollywood and that an ice trident brought them to Degel and then they were in Greece ...

The old man nodded ...

- "First I'm going to introduce myself, my name is Dohko ... and I'm going to tell you my story ..."

Dohko told the dwarves about the war against Hades and that he and his friend Shion were the survivors, but his friend died thirteen years ago.

He also explained to the dwarves that Degel is one of the saints who were during that war ...

- "I understand, Degel was there ..." Sneezy muttered.

- "We got him out of that ice ..." Sleepy said lowering his head.

- "He sacrificed himself, to save the earth." Grumpy said.

- "For Peace ..." Happy spoke.

- "... and justice ..." Bashful followed.

Dohko looked at the dwarves. The dwarves looked at him.

- "We must look for Dopey and save Degel!" Megan said, she wanted to help them.

- "I can not imagine where it could be ..." said Epic.

- "If we come to China, then it could be anywhere in the world!" Said Sleepy.

Selene approached him and put her hand on his shoulder. "Do not worry we'll find it!" 

- "Master!"

The dwarves turned and saw a young man with green eyes and long black hair, he wore a dragon-like armor.

Next to him a girl with blue eyes, long hair in a braid and pink clothes.

- "Hi!" Happy greeting to the two boys.

- "Hi ..." Both the girl and the boy greeted them.

- "Are you friends with Dohko?" Asked Doc.

- "Something like that ..." said the boy. "By the way ... who are you?"

- "We are the 7D!" Sneezy said.

The dwarves introduced themselves.

- "What cutie names ..." The girl said.

- "My name is Shiryu ..." Said the boy with the dragon-shaped armor.

- "I'm Shunrei ..." the girl said.

"Nice to meet you ..." Bashful said timidly.

- "Now we must find Dopey!" Grumpy said.