Encounters

Five days passed ...

Degel fell asleep in his room.

Degel's dream

Degel was dressed in the Aquarius cloth, walking in the middle of a snowstorm ...

- "Hello ... is there anyone here?" Degel did not get an answer, however he felt a cold hand touching his shoulder.

Degel turned around, while the man removed his hand from his shoulder. Degel saw a man similar to Saga, except that his hair is navy blue and a little short.

 Degel saw a man similar to Saga, except that his hair is navy blue and a little short

The young man saw that this guy was wearing a cloth that made him very familiar.

- "That's Unity's scale ..." The man just laughed a little before turning around to disappear in the storm. "Wait!" Degel tried to go after him but lost sight of him.

Soon he saw another silhouette, a feminine one.

- "Who are you ..." Degel asked the woman, however the storm now surrounded Degel along with a dark blue cosmos.

Degel woke up the next day, still confused by what he had just dreamed.

Degel put on his clothes and went to the kitchen where Ivy was.

- "Good morning Degel ..." the girl said smiling.

- "Good morning Ivy ..." Degel said.

Meanwhile, Japan ...

Dopey and Seiya headed towards Saori's mansion, on their way they met Hyoga and Shun.

- "Hi guys ..." Seiya then looked at Shun alone. "... where's Ikki?"

- "He went to visit the tomb of Esmeralda ..." Shun then saw Dopey. "Hi Dopey ..."

Dopey cheerfully whistled at his friends.

In that Kiki arrived. As always he appeared from nowhere.

- "Seiya!" Dopey and Kiki looked at each other. "Dopey?"

- "You know each other?" Seiya asked.

In China...

The 7D were with Shiryu blindfolded.

- "Poor Shiryu ..." Megan mumred.

- "Actually I think he was very brave to give up his sight to save his friends ..." said Epic.

Dohko was meditating ... until a person appeared behind him.

- "Old master..." said the young man with lilac hair.

- "Mu ..."

Bashful went to see Dohko, to his surprise he found Mu.

- "Bashful ..." Mu said.

- "You ..."

Meanwhile in a cave, a mysterious female figure was sitting next to a large diamond.