Sedna/Degel

The two men continued advancing, they warned the 7D not to follow them anymore, otherwise they would send them to the underworld.

But the 7D continued advancing, by another way so that they do not see them. Along the way they managed to arrive to see Sea Dragon and Sorrento in front of a wendigo wearing clothes and ornaments of the American Indians on their horns.

- "We will not allow Sedna to resurrect!" The tallest man spoke coldly.

- "I will protect my lady!" The wendigo said.

The 7D saw a blue sphere above a lake and within it was Degel.

- "It's Degel!" Sneezy was surprised to see him inside the sphere.

Another wendigo appeared to protect Sedna. Another battle began between the generals and the Wendigos.

The 7D took the opportunity to approach Degel, but the sphere was above a lake.

- "He is on this lake." Grumpy said looking at the lake.

- "DEGEL! WE ARE US!" Happy shouted, but Degel showed no signs of waking.

- "I do not think he hears us ..." Doc mumbled.

Sea Dragon and Sorrento outdid the two wendigos, these wendigos were not like the others, they were very strong.

- "How can you stand up after receiving all our attacks ?!" Both Sea Dragon and Sorrento saw them stand up.

- "We already told you, I will protect Sedna." Said the first wendigo.

The 7D shouted Degel's name, for him to wake up. Tired, they tried to throw stones, but they were repelled by the sphere.

- "It does not work ..." Sneezy said.

The 7D did not know what to do ... but soon they saw that the two men were about to beat the wendigos.

- "Prepare to be destroyed!" Sea Dragon was about to use his attack.

- "Stop!" Said Sneezy, everyone turned to see the 10 dwarfs.

- "Degel is there, Sedna has not owned it yet." Sleepy said pointing to the sphere with Degel inside. "We must get him out of there now!"

-"I warned you!" The man approached the 7D, but before using his Golden triangle, they all felt a mysterious energy.

- "Everyone feels it?" Asked Megan.

- "It's warm ..." Selene murmured.

The 7D looked behind them and saw a man with orange hair and blue eyes.

-"Who you are?" Asked Doc. He could see the Greek-style clothes.

- "I'm Apollon ..."

- "Apollon! The sun god?" Sorrento was surprised to see him help the 7D.

- "That's right ..." Apollon approached the dwarves. "I came to separate Sedna from this Gold Saint." The 7D already knew about Sedna's plans, and now they had to save him not only his body but also his soul. "You can help me."

-"We?" Doc asked.

- "Doc, if we do not help Degel, Sedna will take his body and soul." Happy said.

- "What do they decide?"  Ask the sun god.

The 7D got pensive, but nodded.

Apollon smiled at them. "Then prepare ... we will separate Degel and Sedna." The sun god lit his cosmos to surround the dwarves.

When finishing the 7D they saw that they were in a kind of space vacuum. The only thing they saw were stars and more stars, but then they saw a dark blue mist.

- "Beezers!" Sneezy saw something in that fog, soon the others realized that there was a sphere and in that sphere was Degel.

- "Degel!" Bashful shouted. The others also shouted the name of their friend.

Degel looked over his shoulder at 7D, it seems that in that place he can hear them.

- "Guys ..." Degel murmured. "Get away ..."

- "Degel! Apollon helped us get here!" Happy said.

- "That's right, gold saint!" Apollon was with the dwarfs. "Let us join forces to expel the soul of Sedna!"

Degel looked at the 7D and the sun god. "No ..." the young man murmured. "I ... I ..."

Suddenly, Degel was wrapped in a clear blue mist and around him was formed a kind of tunic, which covered his body.

- "Degel!" Happy and the others could not believe what they saw. Blue marks appeared from Degel's neck and arms.

He or rather she smiled and looked at everyone. "How long Apollon ..." His voice was from a woman.

In the cave of Sedna all the wendigos and the marinas saw that the sphere was about to break.

Back where all the dwarfs and the gods were ...

- "You must be Degel's friends ..."

- "Sedna ..." Apollon muttered.

- "Winkers ... Are you the goddess Sedna?" Sleepy looked at who Sedna was now.

- "Yes."

- "Get out of Degel's body now!" Grumpy ordered.

- "He and I now merge as one."

-"I do not believe you!" Bashful said.

- "Anyway, you mortals could not against a god." Sedna began to ignite her cosmos. "I will destroy them right now!"

Sedna launched blue-eyed spheres around 7D, some managed to dodge them, but some fell to Bashful, Dopey and Sneezy.

- "Wow, they are strong I admit it ..." Sedna said sarcastically. "By the way I only played with you, after all Degel gave me his body and soul."

- "It's not true ..." Doc muttered.

- "Of course, after all I am a goddess and you are inferior creatures." Sedna started laughing.

The 7D was crestfallen, as if it wasn't the first time they said something like that about them.

- "It is true ... we are not like you gods ... but ..." muttered Sleepy, which was turned into a light blue aura, which was quickly recognized as cosmos. "We will not allow this!"

Sleepy threw himself against the goddess. "RETURN TO DEGEL NOW !!!"

Sedna dodged Sleepy.

- "I already told you he gave me his body and soul, now we are one, and you can't do anything .."

But Apollon looked Sedna from head to toe ...

- "7D, Sedna is unstable!"

- "What do you say Apollon?" Doc asked.

- "That she and Degel are not really united ..." explained the sun god.

- "If they think they are going to defeat me they are wrong ..." said the goddess making bubbles appear larger than the previous ones, but Apollon protected the 7D.

- "Who will be defeated, will be you!" Another voice was heard, the 7D and Apollon recognized it.

- "Saori!"

- "Athena!"