Lava

While the 7D walked hidden from the two men.

Igaluk kept dodging and attacking the monster with spheres of blue energy.

- "If we continue like this ... Sedna will soon wake up ..."

The sea monster launched against him, but the god created a blue force field to protect himself.

The soul of Sedna was inside a pearl, under the lake waiting patiently to wake up and take Degel's body.

- "Do not worry ... beauty ..." Sedna, although a spirit, kept looking at Degel. "Soon I will expand my power with you to the whole world ..."

Sedna smiled wickedly.

Meanwhile in an unknown temple ...

Ker was with a big blue diamond next to her, she had plans to use it.

- "What a beautiful diamond ..." Ker looked at the big diamond on a table. "Too bad I'll have to use you ..."

Ker took the diamond to an unknown place, but with lava around it. She was levitating, to avoid touching the lava.

- "Ker, what are you supposed to do here?" Hypnos asked when he saw his sister, beside him Thanatos was, both levitated.

- "To leave this diamond here ..." she answered. The twins watched as their younger sister left the blue diamond on top of a giant scepter. They watched as everything was covered in ice, then disappear.

- "Thank you sister, but still I want to know who was responsible for that volcano ..." Hypnos with his two siblings could now walk on the ground.

- "I think I know who did this ..." Ker said as he turned around to disappear. The twins just sighed ...

- "Then ... I think it will be a garden again." Hypnos said looking around.

Thanatos just looked at him. "Then, we can grow apple trees ..." his brother joked.

Ker went to a mountain, where the sun shone.

- "Who do you think you are to come here!" Said a male voice, in a very annoying tone. Ker looked at a man with orange hair and blue eyes.

 Ker looked at a man with orange hair and blue eyes

- "Apollon!" Ker approached him. "I knew you were you! ... you the god of the sun somehow convinced Hephaestus to send a volcano to the island of the big crocodile!"

- "You guessed ..."

- "We have already told you several times that we are not going to help you against the other gods!" Said a very angry Ker.

- "Even so, I like to see you very angry my dear Ker ..." Apollon said winking at the goddess, who turned around very furious and left the mountain.

Apollon just looked where she left. "She is very pretty..."