Greece

Everyone started to wake up...

- "Selene, you're fine ..." Sleepy approached his girlfriend.

Dopey approached where the young man was still unconscious.

- "We must take him to cure him now." Bashful said.

- "Yes, but where are we?" Sneezy asked. Everyone looked around, only saw rocks and in the distance what looked like a Greek house.

- "We are in Greece?" Asked Megan.

-"Who are you?"

A voice was heard behind everyone, all saw three men with spears.

- "Floom ..." Bashful said.

- "Who are you, how dare you approach our territory!" One of the men shouted. "Prepare to die!"

Before they can stab the dwarves, a young man appeared who jumped in front of the men, surprising the dwarves.

-"Who you are?" Epic asked a little fearful before that young man with green hair and green eyes and armor, his armor shone.

The man just looked at her without answering, only Selene seemed to see something on the boy's back.

-"Answer me!" Another man shouted in front of the other.

The boy just laughed at them. "You really give me pity." Finally the young man spoke. "You do nothing but steal and kill strangers for pleasure."

-"And?" Another man said.

- "Saints are supposed to fight for peace and justice."

- "Saints?" Sleepy and the others heard that word for the first time.

- "Now if you will die!" The three men were ready to attack, however the boy turned around.

-"Watch out!" Shout Megan, Dopey and Bashful covered their eyes. While the others just surrounded the still unconscious young man.

Everyone watched as a mysterious glow came from the back of the green haired boy.

The three men stopped and looked at that mysterious glow, the others stared in astonishment as the three men turned into stones.