Dwarfs vs goddess

The 7D were surprised to see the goddess spirit behind them.

- "Yes...I'm here to help you defeat Sedna."

- "Athena, you're really so dumb to come here letting those dwarfs pathetic face me ..."

- "They're not alone ..." Apollon was next to them.

- "Ok ... let's see how much more that shield of fire can resist against the icy waters ..." Sedna continued to launch her attack at them, the shield began to freeze.

- "Floom ..." Bashful knew he was about to be frozen.

- "I will freeze you to death!" Sedna smiled wickedly.

- "7D!" The dwarfs looked at Athena. "Call Degel to expel Sedna's soul!"

The 7D nodded.

- "Degel" ... DEGEL! "The dwarfs shouted his name again and again.

- "Degel everyone is with you!" Shouted Apollon.

- "Degel! Eject the goddess from your body now!" Athena was screaming to help Degel.

Everyone saw how Sedna in the young man's body was writhing in pain, because the owner of that body listened to his friends.

"Can not be..."

"Sedna you won't get away with it ..."

Suddenly everyone saw Sedna's soul leave Degel's body.

- "Sedna!" Shout Selene.

- "You will regret!" Saying that, the goddess went straight to the dwarves. The 7Ds were very scared, and Apollon's shield shattered into pieces of ice.

However, something stopped her. The 7Ds saw Athena with his staff in front of her.

- "Athena ... you dare to attack me, the goddess of the sea." The goddess looked at Athena with a sinister smile.

- "I will protect my friends, they came here just to save their friend Degel."

-"We'll see that..."

However Sedna felt something on her feet, she saw down and realized that her legs were frozen.

It turns out that Degel had woken up ...

- "You ..." The goddess looked at the young man.

- "I will not allow you to hurt my friends and Athena ..."

-"Fool!" The goddess defrosted her legs and kicked him, Degel fell on his back. The dwarfs looked worriedly at their friend. To everyone's surprise, Degel stood up.

- "How do you ..." Sedna looked at him without understanding.

- "I already told you, I will protect my friends ..."

- "How noble of you, but everyone will die anyway!" Sedna began to light her cosmos, which exploded causing everyone to cover their eyes.

Soon everyone woke up ...

-"Where we are?" Doc asked, then looked at the others.

- "Is everyone okay?" Sorrento asked, the dwarves realized they were in Sedna's chamber.

- "Where is Apollon?" Bashful asked.

Soon everyone saw the sphere of water that exploded, revealing a person with dark blue hair and a white tunic made of water.

- "Sedna!" Both Sea Dragon and Sorrento were surprised.

- "You will die right now!" Degel / Sedna said, causing the water to surround the place preventing everyone from leaving.

- "Degel!" Shout Sleepy.

- "It's not Degel ... it's Sedna!" Sea Dragon said.

Both Sorrento and the other general were preparing to fight the goddess now in Degel's body.

Just then Igaluk appeared. "Enough, I will fight the goddess Sedna."