Chapter 1 introduction

Peter

Hi I am Peter Gonzales I am part of the middle class family, I am kind, simple, I am a gentleman, and I am sweet and smart. My dad is Andy Gonzales he is relaxed,jolly,simple,amazing. My mom is Annabelle Gonzales she is beautiful,mean,energetic,obedient,and competitive. I live in Quezon City Manila in the Philippines with my Dad who is a tricycle driver and Mom who is a caregiver.

Zoe

I am Zoe I am a filipino born in the Philippines and raised in Switzerland. I live in Switzerland alone and my dad and mom are both in the Philippines with my step mother Fernanda Jalbuena and my older step sister Cora Jalbuena.

In the Philippines Peter is studying in Ateneo De Manila University in the lower class in 1st year college in the course Engineering.

(Peter POV)

After school i go home and take care of my mute-deaf mother who is working for a very rich family in the neighborhood. After school I got straight to the house of the family my mother is working when the family needs her she just writes what she wants to say to them.

Zoe POV

I am Zoe I was born in the Philippines and raised in Switzerland. I study in St. George in Switzerland the course I am in is Engineering.

In Switzerland Zoe is free to do whatever she wanted she went to Switzerland at the age of 5 to live a normal and happy life alone without her parents with her, she learned how to be independent and learned how to believe in herself and to trust her decisions.

While in the Philippines Peter has to visit his mute-deaf mother in the house of the family where she is working for everyday after school, while Peter's older brother Edgar Gonzales in Switzerland as a waiter.

Edgar Gonzales went to Switzerland to work for the living of his family but instead he used the money he is earning to get married to his live in partner Annie Hizon.

After a few days in the Philippines Peter wrote something to tell his mother that he will be going to Switzerland to look for his brother so his brother can go home and take care of their parents especially his mom who is mute-deaf the letter that Peter wrote goes like this "mom sorry I have to go to Switzerland to visit my older brother Edgar and stop from using his money to get married"

While on his way to the airport he had the same flight as the fiancé of the daughter of the parents his mother is working for the name of the fiancé of the daughter of the family his mother is working for is Donald Quinto

Donald Quinto stared at Peter like he wanted to haunt him Peter keeps looking away when Donald looks at him Donald told Peter "what are you looking at" than Peter told Donald "I am not looking at you I am looking at other things"

When Peter went to the national airport in Switzerland Donald the fianće of Zoe and Peter saw each other again Donald told Peter what are you doing here i told you to go away from me. And why were you staring at me earlier. What do I look like do I look like a monster to you.

Peter to Donald POV

I am visiting my older brother here in Switzerland he is working here and I am not staring at you, you don't look like a monster.

Donald to Peter POV
Thank you for your kind words, but can you stay away from me!

While Peter was taking a taxi to the restaurant where his older brother Edgar Gonzales is working, while Peter was convincing his older brother to go back to the Philippines to help him take care of their parents, Donald was being fetched by Zoe's step sister Gisselle Tang.