Chapter 5 start of the forbidden love

After the dad of Zoe scold Zoe because she was a very big disappointment to the family and there business. Zoe was in her bedroom chatting with Peter who was in his mother's bedroom chatting with Zoe in viber.

In the middle of their conversation in viber Zoe asked Peter if they can be friends than he said ok we can be friends.

The next morning Bennett,Fernanda,Cali,and Cora were preparing breakfast when Zoe went down she saw all of them staring at her

She asked why are all of you staring at me like that? Cora said because you were a very big disappointment to our family and our business.

I am so sorry! Said Zoe,sorry can not be anymore because of you our business will be bankrupt. Because of you we might loose our business we might be poor.

Stop please stop! Shouted Bennett Cora go to your rom! Zoe stay here! After that dramatic confrontation between Zoe and Cora the adults were talking about how to fix the mess that Zoe made.

When they were talking about the disappointments that Zoe made in the family and business. They did not know that Annabelle and Peter were listening to their conversation.

Mom can I take Zoe with me to the café. So that she can forget her problems even just for awhile. No no no you will not go out of this house you still remember when you and Zoe went out in the café and some people took pictures and videos.

I know but how about Zoe she can not always suffer the arguments of her family. Peter told his mother.

When all the people were doing some things,Peter climbed the tree going to the window of Zoe. Than he knocked in the window of Zoe.

Then he said hi miss why are you alone you want to with me? Hi I am just waiting for my parents to tell me what to do.

Why should you wait for their permission to let you go somewhere to do somethings on your own. You should stand up for your self.

Thank you for saying that,it encourages me to stand up for myself. Thank you for motivating me it helped a lot.

Your welcome I am just trying to help a friend in need,because my dad thought me how to motivate people when they are down before he died.

How can you do that. Do what? Asked Peter,stay happy while even if you know that one of your loved ones is gone? It comes naturally.

Come with me in the café for you to rest from your families arguments. Ok but they will get mad at me if they find out.

Trust in me,I will be in charge of you don't worry if anyone finds out that we are together i will tell them it is my fault.

Ok,you say so if someone sees us you tell them it is your fault. Ok if you say so boss.

When Zoe agreed to come with Peter to the café,they had to sneak our of the mansion of Zoe quietly.

When they were out they walked slowly fast and quietly so no one can notice that they were both gone.

After they sneak out quietly,slowly,but fast they ran as fast as they could to the café so they can escape their family problems even just for awhile.

After the day had ended they went back home the way they sneaked out earlier. When they went to their respective rooms no one did not even notice that they were gone the whole day.

The next day Zoe woke up very early as usual,she prepared breakfast for them even though she knows they were mad at her because she disappointed them.

When they woke up they saw Zoe cooking,and cleaning. Than they asked Zoe did you cook all this food? Than she said yes I cook all this. Thank you they told her than she said your welcome.

After they had breakfast,Zoe prepared her things,dressed up for school and she went to the car and asked the driver to drive her to school.

When they reached the campus the driver told Zoe that after class just wait for him inside the campus. Than she said she will,than the driver left the campus.

After the driver left Zoe in the campus she saw Gisselle the step sister of her former fiancé Donald. Gisselle approached her and said hi Zoe how is your relationship with the son of your caregiver? Than Zoe told Gisselle that they were just friends.

After the confrontation of Zoe and Gisselle,Zoe went to her first class than she saw Peter with Gisselle talking,than she asked Peter if they were still friends but he said no Gisselle is his friend.

What? Asked Zoe are you kidding me Peter? You know Gisselle is just trying to use you to get revenge. To get revenge from who? She wants to get revenge from me because when we were still friends I was number 1 and she was number 2.

After she heard that Gisselle wants to get revenge because of what happened in the past of Zoe and Gisselle,Peter just laughed at what she heard from Zoe.

Gisselle asked Peter why was she laughing than he said that Zoe told him that you wanted to get revenge because of what happened in the past.

Then when Gisselle heard it straight from Peter he also laughed at her. When the whole school heard it from Peter and Gisselle they all laughed at Zoe also.

When they saw Zoe they all laughed at her and one student shouted hey everyone their is the girl who said that Gisselle wants to have revenge on her than everyone started laughing loudly at her.

When Zoe went out the other students saw her going out of the campus one of them shouted hey everyone she is going out than all of them started blocking the gate some were blocking her way.

Then principal Israel came out than he asked "what are you all doing here"? Than they said Zoe is leaving already that is why. But he did nor know that they were already bullying her.

When he told them to go to their classes already,than he told Zoe to go to his office and asked her why were you going out than she said they were already bullying because of what happened to me and Gisselle in the past.

When Zoe went home she saw her parents both in a very mad facial expression. She asked "mom,dad why are you in a bad mood?"

Then her parents told her why did you go out in the middle of your classes? Than she said mom,dad you know the whole school is already bullying me even though I am the daughter of 2 business people.

Is that true or your just telling a lie? They asked, than she told them that everything was true. Than her dad said Zoe go to your room, we will go to your school tomorrow to confirm if all of this is true.

The next day when Zoe woke up she was surprised. She saw her mom and dad dressed very formally. She asked why are you dressed very formally?

They both said you still remember what we told that we will go to your school just to talk to your teacher to ask them if what you said are all true.

Ah ok. She told her parents,than when they left home than arrived at the school of their only daughter.

When they arrived at the school campus they went in than Zoe went inside her class immediately.

Then after 5 minutes of waiting for the school principal, principal Israel went to the office with the parents of Zoe.

When principal Israel asked them what do you need than they said our daughter Zoe told us last night that the whole school was already bullying her? Is this true? Than he answered yes she also said it to me.