Chapter 17 true feelings

Years later

Then after they became a couple, his dad noticed that he is not happy person anymore not like before when his son was in a relationship with Leah.

While his dad was comforting him with his break up with Leah, his mother and Perla were preparing new curtains for there windows.

When they were done fixing the curtains, they slowly and carefully prepared the food for the welcoming of Ciara to the family.

When the family of Ciara came that includes her English dad, and her Chinese mom, they ate and also watched news about camels.

While they were watching news about people killing camels for food, the people have ignorance in the camels said the English dad of Ciara.

Then after the dinner, the mother of Ciara said it will be the graduation if Ciara tomorrow she will graduate a degree in nursing.

The next day before Ciara's family went to the place where the graduation will be held, the mother of Ciara gave her a very special shell necklace for luck.

When they called her name on stage she got the citation best in grammatical or in a very short term very good in grammar.

While she was going up the stage, she also have to have a special speech, but then she revealed that hitherto she was still stage fright.

After the ceremony, they took pictures of the new graduate and that is Ciara, than they had it developed and placed it in a frame.

After picture taking, Ciara went to the bathroom and changed her clothes and told her self she whitewashed Leah by making Lance hers.

She changed her dress to a t-shirt and jeans and rubber shoes, after she changed she tucked her shirt in the jeans so it would look neat.

When they went home, her mother was showing symptoms of a very severe illness in the kidney that can only be cured by kidney transplant.

When they took her to the highly recommended hospital for kidney transplant patients, the doctors told her that they should have a donor.

Then they decided who will stay in the hospital to occupy the couch as a bed and take care of the mother of Ciara who has a sickness in the kidney.

So they decided that it will be Ciara who will be the one taking care of her mom in the hospital because her English dad is working as a tradesman.

After her dad left for work the doctor told her that they should find a donor already , and soon she will work there so they will pay less.

Then they were restricted to let her eat for some days and she was put in the the ICU immediately so if they can find a donor they can do it.

After they put her in the ICU to be checked, her batch mates, and peers came to visit her even if they are just outside the ICU.

When she woke up, she saw them all outside waiting for to wake up, then one of her peers, and batch mates gave her some vitamins.

Then the doctors warned them that if they don not get a donor fast the kidney might burst and this will cause her to die.

When they were in their deepest sorrows their was always a family their to help them and that is the family of Lance.

When they were there the nurse gave the mother of Ciara tiny slices of cow and rice for her to eat only just a little bit.

While taking care of the mother of Ciara, Lance realized to himself that he loves Leah so much now learned the value of love when he lost her.

After he realized that his love for Leah was really abundant, that he will just tell Ciara soon because her mom is sick in the kidney.

Then he told himself that him and Leah will keep on track very soon when the mother of Ciara gets operated so Ciara won't get stressed.

When her father came out of his work to visit his wife, he saw Lance thinking so much, he told him that never hurt his daughter because she is precious.

After a few days the mother of Ciara checked out of the hospital, then he told them already that he really loves Leah, her dad told him he is a criminal.

Then he showed that Ciara his daughter is the only child, and she needs him when him and her mother is already gone.

Then she cried and told them that she is conceptional, but her dad thought it was Lance who is the father of his daughter's child inside her womb.

When she got pregnant last week by a stranger she told herself that to solve her problem is to tell her parents that Lance is the father of her child.

Then she told herself she will snap out of this secret when she and Lance will become boyfriend and girlfriend but it was too late they broke up.

When she was trained by her mom to do what mothers do when they were pregnant, but Lance knows that he is not the father of her child.

The doctors told the family that Ciara should eat healthy and eat less sweets and junk food and soda, because Ciara is a sweet tooth.

After they went to the doctors to have Ciara checked, they went to the barber and had her English dad a hair cut to look neat.

After the hair cut of her dad, they went to the premiere night of Ciara's favorite movie with the whole family and Lance's family.

When they were about to go out of the theater, it suddenly rained so hard. So they decided to bring the car here so Ciara's baby won't get sick.

When they left, Leah was so mad at what she saw Ciara is pregnant to Lance's child she was really furious and angry.

Bethany told Leah we will get Lance back, she just have to play the game and let Ciara lose. And she also have to be patient.

While the family of Ciara and the family of Lance were having fun outside, Bethany Leo and there only Daughter were in the terrace at home.

When they were in the terrace, Bethany was playing with the hair sections of Leah, then Leo planned on how they can get Lance back.

While Bethany was playing with her daughters hair section and her dad is planning a way to play with them, Leah told them that she doesn't trust them.

After that, they stacked there old clothes in one place and donated it in the charity for the less fortunate people in China.

After they placed it in a box, they placed the box in the yard so it can be easily sent to the charity for the less fortunate people in China.

While they were doing charity work, Lance was really sad because he misses the romance he had with his one and only love Leah.