Chapter 4 closer

When Zoe told her parents that she will be visiting Donald and tell him the truth about their marriage. When she arrived at the mansion of the Quinto family she was very worried of how they will react to what she will tell about their marriage. When she knocked at the door no one was answering the door than suddenly their was someone at the it was their scary looking nanny. Than she asked who are you looking for? I am looking for the Quinto family. Why? I will tell them something. They are not here. Than their was someone who went than two grown ups the nanny thought that they left than they asked oh Zoe what are you doing here? I have to tell you something.

What is it Zoe? It is about my marriage with Donald it is just fake. What do you mean? I mean it is just for the business not for love so I am not going to continue to marry Donald. What I know that it is for the business but you know our son Donald is already developing feelings for you. Than Donald heard what his parents and fiancee were talking about than he came out of his room and cried in front of his parents and his fiancee.

He asked mom is this true? Yes this is true Donald we fixed your marriage with Zoe for the business only you don't really love her. Mom why did you lie to me? Because I don't want you to get hurt to what happened to Mckenzie. Mom what happened to Mckenzie? She got comatose for ten years. Where is she now asked Donald? She is still in the hospital answered his mom. While their conversation was continuing they did not know that Zoe heard all the things they have talked about. When they were done Zoe burst into tears and asked Donald who was about to the hospital who is Mckenzie you don't love me? Mckenzie was supposed to be my fiancee and yes the truth is I don't love you. Let us break up I also don't love you. Fine it is better if we don't get married anyway we both lied to each other.

Before she left she removed the beautiful crystal engagement ring from her ring finger and placed in the hand of Donald who was about leave for the hospital she said here give this to Mckenzie and tell her sorry than after she gave the engagement ring to him she left the mansion very free and happy. When she arrived in their home she saw her parents Cali Jalbuena and Bennett Jalbuena together with her step mother and sister Fernanda and Cora waiting for her than her mother Cali approached her and asked so how was it? They know already mom. How is Donald is he ok? Yes mom he is ok and he is not hurt with the news because he has a girlfriend who was in comatose for about 10 years. How about you are you ok with what happened.

Yes mom I am ok with what happened to me an Donald's marriage. Than Zoe went to her room and dressed up after she dressed up she went down and went to the kitchen than her step mother and now the current wife of her dad who is Fernanda approached her and slapped her very hard on the face and said Zoe how could you do this to our business,you know if you and Donald don't get married our business will be bankrupt. I kniw that auntie but it was never meant to be and family is much more important than getting married to a person you don't even love.

The next day after the cancelation of the marriage of Zoe and Donald. The news even spread in the whole university even students,teachers,and staff knew about it. When the former couple came into the campus all the students were shocked with the way the former couple treat each other. They remembered how the Donald would approach Zoe sweetly they remember everything about the couple. When Donald saw Zoe he ignored her.

The whole school was shocked with their break up,when they both went to class all their classmates were staring at them than one of their classmates asked Donald how are you? Do you still love Zoe? Than Donald replied I am fine and about Zoe I don't even love her.

After school Zoe went straight home and thought of what she said to the Gonzales family. Than her mom went to her room and knocked at her door and told Zoe to open her door and she tried to comfort her daughter and asked Zoe are you ok with what happened. Zoe replied yes mom I am ok mom sorry if I disappointed you because I cancelled our marriage.