Chapter 9 couples tragedy

The two representatives of Ms. Jayda's class in duet singing are Patrick Dela Cruz and his partner is Hailey Santiago and their song White Christmas.

While Peter and Zoe's song is All I Want For Christmas Is You. But Patrick and Hailey were better because no one humiliated them.

And the other 2nd year's college representatives are Kiana Bernardo and her partner is Tatiana Salas, and their song is Last Christmas, and the other representative in the other class of the 2nd year college is Brittany Tan and her partner is Crystal Cruz and their song is Santa Claus is coming to town.

When the judges were about to announce the winner for this year's champion for duet singing. All the contestants were very nervous they did not know what to do just to not be nervous but Peter held the hands of his girlfriend to not be nervous.

When one of the judges were looking at the contestants and said

One of the judges
Uy they are so sweet! The winner is Peter and Zoe of Ms. Danika's class.

When they heard the name Zoe and Peter cried and got the medal, certificate, and the trophy from the judges.

When they went down of the stairs Zoe slipped one step and she almost fell. Luckily her boyfriend and that is Peter prevented her from falling.

When they went to their class Julio and Julia teased them because they were so sweet not only in the performance but also went down.

After the program, the class of Ms. Danika went back to their classroom to pack up, clean up, and get ready to go home.

But Ms. Danika wanted to talk to Peter and Zoe about the performance.

Ms. Danika to Peter and Zoe
Peter, Zoe what happened earlier?

Peter and Zoe to Ms. Danika
We don't know.

Ms. Danika to Peter and Zoe
Ok go home already we will just review the CCTV camera.

Before Ms. Danika went home she went to the classroom and had to review the CCTV cameras on why Peter and Zo were humiliated in front of the crowd.

When she saw that it was Gisselle and her friends, she saw the paint that they used to humiliate Peter and Zoe from the crowd.

Then she went to the faculty room to hide the paint, she will just ask Gisselle and her friends about it tomorrow, she went straight to her house and rested.

The next day the class of Ms. Danika went to school very early to talk about what happened to the performance of Peter and Zoe.

When all of the students went to the classroom Ms. Danika was so serious because of what she saw under Gisselle's table.

Ms. Danika to Gisselle
Is this yours? (While getting the paint under her table)

Gisselle to Ms. Danika
Yes mam that is mine.

Ms. Danika to Gisselle
Were you the one who humiliated Peter and Zoe in their performance?

Gisselle to Ms. Danika
Yes mam it was me.

Ms. Danika to Gisselle
Starting tomorrow you and your friends will be suspended in school for 1 week.

During break time Gisselle confronted Zoe.

Gisselle to Zoe
Now you are happy because of what happened to me.

Zoe to Gisselle
No I am not happy because of what happened to you. I just want you to learn a lesson.

During break time Julia Julio Peter Zoe and Lydia were eating together as best friends, than they heard 8 shoe movements of girls coming their way.

Then they saw Gisselle and her friends come their way. Zoe whispered softly to go out of the table or else they will be in big trouble.

Then all of them agreed to go out of the table. Instead they went to the museum suggested Julia who loves history or called historian.

When they arrived at the historic museum they all had to be careful with all the things here because this are all antique.

Then Peter was so tired of walking so he decided to sit in the bench with Zoe than he lay down in the shoulders of Zoe and slept and snored.

While Julia, Julio, and Lydia were exploring the museum Zoe texted Julia that Peter has to be confined in the hospital because he is very sick.

When Julia, Julio, and Lydia went down and brought Peter to the hospital to be confined. Than Zoe asked a favor from Julio to get some clothes for Peter.

Then when Annabelle Gonzales went to the hospital to check on her son she asked them what happened to her son why is he in the hospital.

Then they told her that he had a very high fever because it was so cold in the museum earlier that he got tired in walking and he was not even bringing a jacket.

After Zoe asked Julio to get some clothes in the mansion for Peter, they left Annabelle their to take care of her son.

The three took the elevator down so they can all go home from a bad day at school to a tiring day at the historic museum.

Then when Zoe went home Cali went to Zoe and talked to her about something.

Cali to Zoe
Zoe is Peter your boyfriend?

Zoe to Cali
Mom yes he is my boyfriend please accept him?

Cali to Zoe
I can accept him but not your father.

After the talk Cali went down to the living room and looked around so she decided to call Zoe, Bennett, Fernanda, and Cora out of their rooms.

Then she told them that she wanted to clean this gigantic living room for some special occasions like parties, gatherings, and many more.

Then everyone agreed with the brilliant idea of Cali. Than they started cleaning and decorating the whole room so it will look like a mansion.

After they cleaned the living room, her rigorous father asked is the issue over so our image and reputation will not get destroyed from the people.

Then the next day the review materials for the quarterly exams of the class of Ms. Danika will be brought home, than the whole class was so nervous for it.

Then Ms. Danika told Zoe to bring Peter's reviewers to him in the hospital. Than she said ok. Than she went to the hospital and brought the reviewers to him and steak for lunch.

When she went inside the hospital, she went in his room and gave his reviewers and his lunch, than fused the excess medicine from the table.

Then Annabelle told Zoe that she is grateful that she is the girlfriend of her son. After that she reviewed him and Annabelle did not interrupt them.

Then when the nurses came they mocked the new couple because Zoe is reviewing Peter for the exams and that will be next week already.

Then Annabelle went to the chapel near the room of her son. When the nurse came back she was teasing them that how sweet they are.

Then Zoe went back home riding a subway than taxi than straight home. Than her dad asked if it was true that Zoe and Peter are boyfriend and girlfriend.

Then she said yes it was true that they were boyfriend and girlfriend, than her dad was ok with it because he loves his daughter so much. So he blended with their relationship.