Chapter 6 more than friends

When Zoe arrived in her class one student started shouting "hey here is the girl who said Gisselle is having revenge on her!" Than everyone started laughing,and teasing her.

When the teacher arrived she asked the whole class what was so funny,than the class said nothing than the teacher said why are all of you laughing if their is nothing very funny.

When Zoe went to her seat at the back near Peter,Gisselle,Lydia,and Oscar the ex boyfriend of Zoe and now the boyfriend of Lydia the best friend of Peter.

When Gisselle saw Zoe she told Peter why is she here? Than he said I don't know. When Zoe was alone during break time,she saw Gisselle and Peter together holding hands.

When Peter told Gisselle not to hold his hand,Gisselle told Peter that she wants him to be hers. But Peter realized that if Gisselle was really his friend she would not force him to hold hands.

Then after that incident Peter left Gisselle alone he never came back for her. Than he went back to the table where he was sitting before to get his bag and go to another table.

When Zoe saw Peter alone in another table she went immediately to his table to be with him and be a friend to him. She asked him what are you doing here all alone?

Then he said Gisselle just used me to make you jealous. Oh are we still friends asked Zoe, than Peter said yes we are still friends. When Gisselle arrived she saw Peter with Zoe and she said why are you with this revenge girl? Than he said she is my friend she is not revenge girl it is you who is revenge girl.

Then Gisselle walked out in front of Peter and Zoe. Than she went to class already very frustrated at what she saw. When the 2 of them went back they were very comfortable with each other already.

When they both went back to their class their teacher was very shocked that Peter and Zoe were already comfortable with each other.

Then the teacher asked Zoe Peter are you boyfriend and than the 2 answered no we are just friends. Than the teacher laughed and she said that they did not look like friends.

When the teacher told both of them to go back to their seats they were already very close friends even when Peter visited his brother Edgar in Switzerland.

When they went back to their respective seats some students noticed that Zoe and Peter were already close they were teasing them.

They all said hey all of you Peter and Zoe are boyfriend and girlfriend. Than all of the students did a heart shape sign with there hands.

When the teacher saw all the students teasing them,she told them to stop and focus on their upcoming school activities.

When it was their break time Peter started telling Zoe stories about himself and his family, they did not actually notice that they were very comfortable with each other.

When Peter went to the bathroom his best friend Julio Quizon was teasing him about being too comfortable with the daughter of one of riches business man and woman in the country. Than he just said we are all classmates we should all be close because we are batch mates as well.

Julio
Peter you like her right?

Peter
No bro she is just my friend. How can someone like her love someone like me.

Julio
Oh ok you say so.

After Peter went to the bathroom he was starting to like Zoe already than Julio came and asked Peter if he really likes her.

Julio
Peter do you really her?

Peter
No she is only my friend.

Julio
Really is she just your friend or your special friend?