Chapter 7 nothing but the truth

After the angered conversation between the two, their friends Julio and Julia tried to comfort them both separately. When it was break time Julia asked Zoe

Julia to Zoe
Zoe why are you not talking to Peter? Did you have a fight?

Zoe to Julia
Julia you know that grandpa is very sick and I can't go because no one will take care of him but me.

Julia to Zoe
I understand.

After Julia comforted Zoe, it was Julio's turn to comfort Peter from the hurtful conversation he had with his very special friend and dream girlfriend Zoe.

Julio to Peter
Peter are you ok?

Peter to Julio
Yes I am ok I am just sad that Zoe won't be my partner in the field trip.

Julio to Peter
Its ok I am here (listening to Peter)

After Julio and Julia comforted them. Peter tried to find Zoe and apologize for being too possessive to her even though they are not yet an couple.

When he found Zoe she was talking to a someone in a outside call, he heard a nurse talk to Zoe about joining the field trip she said that she can join already.

When Peter went to Zoe and said sorry for what he said earlier than he hugged her.

Peter to Zoe
Is it true you are going with us in the field trip?

Zoe to Peter
Yes I am joining already.

Then Peter went to Julio and Julia and told them about the good news that Zoe will be joining them already in this years field trip.

Then Julio and Julia were so happy for Peter that the girl of his dreams or his best friend is already joining them in this years field trip.

When they told the teachers that Zoe was coming they booked a ticket for Zoe with them going to Palawan for 1 week.

When the teachers knew that Zoe was coming already in the field trip they immediately picked a partner for her to be with for 1 week.

Then when Zoe asked who was going to be your partner one of the teachers just blushed and just said a clue. When Julia saw Zoe asking the teacher who was her she said it out loud that it was going to be Peter.

Then she was so shocked that it was him who will be her buddy for 1 week in Palawan. Peter went their and told Zoe that he requested them to be partners.

After 4 days of preparing for the field trip they all went to NAIA terminal 1 along with the teachers, batch mates, and friends in the other class.

When they arrived in the airport, they had their luggages and baggages checked, when it was time for boarding they had to sit beside their buddy.

When they boarded the plane already, their class adviser reminded them the do's and don'ts in the field trip. And she also reminded them that they will sleep beside their buddies until the trip ends.

After that long flight from Manila to Palawan they have now arrived at the main city in Palawan. When they reached the airport in Palawan the teachers told them to stick with their buddies.

When they went to the hotel they will stay in. They had break fast in the finest restaurant in the beautiful city of Palawan.

Right after that they put their luggages in the rooms assigned to them. Than they went to the beach to cool of from the long trip from Manila.

Then the teachers rented a nipa hut for the whole morning to afternoon. Than the students enjoyed their. In the afternoon they had to go back to the hotel.

Then Peter told the teacher that he and Zoe will be staying for awhile. Than the other students left them in the beach. The teachers asked where are the two but they just said back in the beach.

Then when they were finally alone. Peter confessed something to Zoe.

Peter to Zoe
Zoe I have to tell you something.

Zoe to Peter
What is it?

Peter to Zoe
I love you! Will you be my girlfriend?

Zoe to Peter
I love you too. Yes.

Then after they officially became a couple. Peter and Zoe went back to the hotel to get some beauty rest for the next day.

When they woke up, Julio and Julia asked Peter why is he very happy and in a very good mood? Than the other students teased them.

Then Julio asked if Peter and Zoe are already boyfriend and he did not say anything but a happy smile on his face. Than Zoe said no they were not.

Then when the other students and teachers left, the new official couple were very mad at each other because Peter wanted to admit it while Zoe is denying it.

Peter to Zoe
Zoe you know we are already in a relationship why are you still denying it?

Zoe to Peter
Just to be safe so my family won't get mad at your family.

Peter to Zoe
So you only care about your status?

Zoe to Peter
No it is about the safety of the relationship. (While walking away)

When she went out of their room crying. Peter had thought that his girlfriend will be very happy if they both reveal their relationship.

When he went out of the room, he saw Zoe his girlfriend out, alone, and very sad after he made her cry earlier because he wanted to reveal about their relationship.

When the other students, and teachers heard the two arguing about their relationship. Julio and Julia were shocked that they were already a couple.

When the teachers, and students heard what the two have been talking about. They knew it very instantly. Even without the two admitting it yet.

Then when both of them talked about the problem they made earlier. They had to fix it.

Peter to Zoe
Babe sorry for not listening to our situation right now.

Zoe to Peter
Babe it is ok! (Hugging Peter)

Then when Julio and Julia went to Zoe and Peter they asked if it is true that they are officially boyfriend and girlfriend.

Peter and Zoe to Julio and Julia
Yes it is true we are boyfriend and girlfriend.

Julio and Julia to Peter and Zoe
OMG! You just started as friends but now officially together.

The teachers and students to Peter and Zoe
Congrats you too!

Then after they admitted about their relationship, they both felt good and relief that they were not hiding anything from their teachers and batch-mates.

The next day all the teachers had to wake up everyone to exercise and to eat together. Than after eating they all had to pack their things and head to the airport.

Then they boarded the plane. After that 1 hour and 20 minutes flight going back to Manila. They all went back to there homes safely.

The next day her parents woke up to find a newspaper that has an article about the field trip in Palawan. They asked if she was really in a relationship with the son of their caregiver.

Then she confirmed that the whole issue was all true from beings friends to partners than now to boyfriend and girlfriend.

Since her parents were mad they grounded her, after school she should be back or else they will have to let her go back to Switzerland.