Chapter 13 starting a new life

While Lance and Leah were having a good time together, Lance asked Leah if she wanted to go Javelin in a Swiss shop near her house than she said she wanted to.

Then she asked him if he is half swiss but he is pure Chinese but went already in Swiss because he is visiting his grandmother their and he is also a professional football player in Switzerland before.

Then she asked why he decidedly go back to China than he said it is because it is better to play the sport you love in the country you were born in and I like playing here in China better.

Then Lance unlikely brought back Leah to her house, than her parents asked her if Lance is already her boyfriend, than she told her parents that they are still friends getting to know each other.

Then her parents were very agitated about their daughter having her first boyfriend for the first time because she is NBSB or No Boyfriend Since Birth, they will be happy for her because it is her first time to be in a relationship.

Since Bethany and Leo were very curious with Lance they asked Leah to invite him here in the house so they can get to know Lance a little bit better not just a friend of Leah but also a suitor.

Then Eliza, Marissa, Harley, and Kyla visited Leah in her house for school project, but they felt guilty because they were keeping a secret about talking about Lance courting Leah very early.

Then the parents asked Leah, Eliza, Marissa, Harley, and Kyla when will they meet Lance than the five girls answered very soon he is just very busy that is why.

Then they did not know that Lance has a sickness involving worms in some part of his body, and he has to have an operation as early as now to save his life.

Then the next day at school in the capital of China their was a new student in class handsome, tall, and smart guy, than when he was introduced Leah saw it was Lance.

When Leah's female classmates saw him they went to him and smelled him, hugged him. Than one of them said that he smelled like mint. Than his chair was really beside Leah.

Then after school Leo, Bethany, and their only child Leah went to the temple to pray to the monk for good luck in their new life here in China so they won't have a hard time.

Then Zoe went out and saw a star and tried to wish that she and Leah will be in very good terms very soon because she can't get mad forever.

While Zoe is sad and in thorns in Switzerland, Leah is having a good time in China with family, new sets of friends, and her new soon to be secret boyfriend.

Then Leah met Perla the Chinese version of her childhood best friend who caused her allergic reaction to happen to her.

While Leah and Perla were having a quick conversation about their personal life, school life, and about their love life.

Then in the middle of the conversation Leah saw ''patience is a virtue'' on the notebook of Perla and she asked if that is also her favorite virtue than she said yes.

After the conversation Zoe tried to call Leah, when Leah heard the call she immediately mute her phone so she won't miss Zoe anymore.

When Zoe knew that Leah muted her phone so she won't miss all the more Zoe missed her best friend, and childhood friend she was so upset.

When Zoe saw her bag and remembered when she bought it and who was with her when she bought the bag.

Then she went to the playground where they used to play in and where they first met and became best friends than she was in tears.

When she visited her old school where her and Leah used to study before, and when she saw the teachers, and students their and their topic is axial or the axis.

Then she saw old photos of the previews batches pasted in the bulletin boards and when she saw her photo she just smiled about how much she achieve right now.

While Zoe visited their old classroom the teacher saw her and asked where is Leah because they were so close that they can't get separated and now it is too late she is in China.

Then when Zoe arouse she thought that it was just a dream but it really happened to her but it was just a part of it happened half was just a dream.

Than when saw their photo album she saw their camping pictures and when they set up a tent outside Leah's house she missed her so much.

Then she read a book about a guide to forgetting a best friend, or a childhood friend she really got some advice from the book.

When Leah was really happy with her new life in China, she switched her phone and sim card to a new one and a better one.

Then one of the relatives of Zoe told her that someone will visit her here in Switzerland very very soon she asked them to give a hint but they did not.

Then when she saw the border of the text than she saw it was Peter who will be visiting her than she planned a way to tell him that the girl who had allergic reaction was her best friend.

Then when Peter arrived in Switzerland he went to his girlfriend's house he does not even know that she is in danger.

Then he shop for flowers for Zoe than he went to her house and gave the roses to her, than she told him that the one who was in the hospital is her friend.

Then he asked so you are not friends anymore because of me? Than she answered yes but I want to tell her that it was really you who caused it to happen, they celebrated festival together.

Then after a week Peter and Zoe flew in China when she saw Leah she hugged her very tight that she can't breathe anymore.

Then when she introduced Peter to Leah, peter said sorry with a hearty smile on her face, than Leah forgive her but she will stay in China forever.

After a few days they went back to Switzerland, Peter told Zoe that Leah has a nice personality why did she leave Switzerland.

Then after that he summed up the day and went back to Manila to update the family about what happened to Zoe in Switzerland.

Then after Zoe brought Peter to the airport, she got dressed up and went to school, she even thought that she got late.

Then they asked her about Leah and the incident before she left for China, and also if she is already ok from what happened. Than she told them everything is fine.

Then she went to the marshal and asked if the issue of her friend is cleared or finish, the marshal told her that it is almost done.

Then he also stated that this issue between the guy with the peanut powder and your friend is getting lighter he said.

Then the marshal asked who is this devil who let your best friend get an allergic reaction from the peanut powder. Than she denied it that it was her boyfriend.

After she went to the marshal, she had dinner in the finest goose restaurant in Switzerland, she stayed up to 7pm in the evening.

While Zoe was tired, Leah's mom Bethany went to a tailor shop to have a wedding gown tailored for her, when Leah saw it she asked who was it for than her mother replied for you when you will get married she chose the designs.

Then she told her mom that she has no boyfriend yet and this is just like a preface of a book I am reading recently. Than her mom said not now soon..