Chapter 11 love begins

Then Peter and Zoe had a project in science they have to saturate solid to liquid and write a write up about it and to bring it to school.

They can do it as a pair except when doing the write up because it will be graded individually, if they will write the write up it should be by themselves.

After they did the project individually they went to the classroom and started studying about the lesson in science and that is how lunar eclipse happens.

After the exams, and projects Bennett kept his promise to his family along with the family of Peter in the island of Boracay.

Then after the 1 hour and 45 minutes flight from Manila to Boracay they stopped at a store and bought some drinks with straw for everyone.

Then Bennett realize that he was not fair to the poor not like now that he knows Peter and Zoe are in a relationship and now he wants to treat them equally.

Then Fernanda talked to Cora about apologizing to Zoe and she should have to be ver resolute for her to be forgiven by Zoe for what she did to her.

Before midnight the family went outside their hotel room and had dinner and watched the fire dance dancing, when the fire dancer got Peter and Zoe in the middle and suddenly Peter kissed Zoe in the lips.

Then after that their was someone who called Bennett it was one of the managers of the families' business and told him to pay the revenues in the other branches of the restaurant.

After the call their were people looking at them because the people know that they can get abundant help from a very reach family.

Then the ladies Cali, Fernanda, Zoe, Cora, and Annabelle were having a good time in the body scrub because they can all relax from issues.

Then after the ladies had a body scrub they went outside and told stories to poor kids, and teenagers that they can really relate.

When they went back to the hotel room Bennett told them that on friday because of an emergency in the business.

At first they became so sad because they just started to have fun together and love one another without judging a person.

The next day they did the same but instead of stories they told them about life and how to strive to be a better person each they.

On the 5th day and that is a friday they woke up very early so they can prepare and go back to Manila to fix all the issues and rumors.

Then when they went to school it was the revealing of results of the quarterly exam and. And it paid of that Peter and Zoe and Peter got a perfect score in the exam in science topic nitrogen.

Then Cora went to Zoe and pretended to apologize to Zoe than after she apologized she gave a very sly wink and smile to Zoe.

Then their was a very big bad news about having Bennett pass the term to a new person, than he answered no he won't resign.

Then the business management were trying to infer a different, and easy way to save the business from easily getting bankrupt. Than it was already seen in news that it may go bankrupt. It was all seen in the TV, so the family had no comment yet about it because they don't know how to deal with it yet.

Then the family of the ex fiancé of Zoe were the rivals of the Jalbuena family, than they were trying to poison the customers of the Jalbuena family business.

When they were trying to poison the customers of the Jalbuena family the bottle of poison was actually ver empty even their stock of poison.

Then the main security guard saw the Quinto family he let all of them out because he saw that the family is bringing poison.

Then Bennett started coughing and coughing nonstop than he can hardly breathe properly, than his ex wife Cali took him to the hospital again.

Than Peter saw a yellow ruby necklace in the neck of his girlfriend. Than he asked his girlfriend who gave the necklace than she said it was a gift from my dad when I was born.

While they were walking people who would see her would even call her your majesty because she is the daughter of one of the riches business man and women in the Philippines.

Then when Cali and Bennett arrived at the doctor, the doctor told Cali that Bennett should be really careful, and the doctor told her to let him sea water to recover from his sickness.

Then the doctor told Cali maybe their is a stale food that he ate that cause him to have a very hard time breathing, than Cali remembered the Quinto family bringing poison and pouring it in the food.

Then Zoe went to the hospital and told the doctor that it was really them. And she showed the proof that it was them by the food and the poison bottle.

And than Cali told Zoe that she has to go back to Switzerland so she can be safe, she will just continue studies their. So she planned a farewell party for her.

Then the only child of Cali and Bennett Jalbuena was very sad because this was the time they accepted Peter for her than she will be leaving.

When the day came all of the people who loved Zoe was very sad that she will be leaving again after she came back a few months ago especially Peter.

When she arrived in Switzerland she was propulsion in a different neighborhood near her school. She was sad at first but she enjoyed it like before.

After she moved in her new home near her school, she went to the bazaar to cool of from the long flight from Manila to here.

Then she planned a party for the people who helped her from the very start here in Switzerland just to repay them for all they gave her.

Then she went officially went back to her school in Switzerland. When she saw her classmates they all hugged her and told her stories about them when she was gone.

Then when she saw Leah she saw her very differently already. She was already ver fierce and she was rebelling on her because of what happened to her before.

Then when she went to Facebook account she saw unseen notifications than the one who helped Zoe in Switzerland gave the party very good feedbacks.

After she checked her Facebook, and ate her dinner she went to the night market and bought apples than she went in a quiet place and Skype with her family in the Philippines.

After she Skype with her family she went to her friends house and baked berry cake for dessert. Than she spent time their when 6pm came she went home in her house.

Then when she went to Leah's house and knocked on her door and no one answered it. Than she found a text message on her phone that Leah will live abroad already.

Then she realized that Leah deflected because of what happened to her before that is why she left for China so she can forget what happened to her before Zoe left Switzerland.

Then she went home and locked herself in her room and placed the key in the table she cried because all her life Leah had been there for her but now she is going to live in China.

When she went to the kitchen and got the pan cooked roasted chicken and remembered all the memories and moments she had with her childhood best friend Leah.