Chapter 19 together again

The next day when Leah woke up she saw her mom and dad go to school to tell their manager that they will have to brook with there schedule.

Then they repeatedly explained to them that they will go home in Switzerland tomorrow morning and Leah will be going back to school in Switzerland.

Then they told them that they were always welcome to come back here in the school whenever they want to come back.

When Leah went class, she explained to her classmates that she will already be going back home in her hometown in Switzerland.

After that, they went home fast and packed there things fast and easy, after they packed Lance visited there family the day before they will leave.

Then he gave her a rose with a very long stem to symbolize that his love for her would not even die even if they are far apart.

The next day, the family was in a very big rush to the airport to not be late for their early flight, especially Leah will now heir their business.

Before there flight, Lance had limited time to be with Leah because they are already leaving for Switzerland and he has early class.

Then he kept the picture of him and Leah in a picture booth in their friend's birthday party just very recently, he does not want to miss Leah that much.

When he went to class, he got his cooking tools for his cooking class which he just started recently because of Leah.

Then he got a deal with his parents that if he will make their school champion in this year's sports league in the country they will visit Leah.

Than he agreed with the deal of his parents while his mom was sifting flour to the bowl to bake her husband and son cake.

Then after the dinner, they went to bed but Lance's motion is very slow because he is feeling lonely and sad because Leah went back to Switzerland.

The next day the parents of Lance were kissing him in the forehead to make him feel better while Leah is home in Switzerland.

Then he told them how to heal his pain with a bandage if the pain is not physically but in the emotions because he is lonely.

While Leah went home in Switzerland she had to work extra hard so she can get the trust of dear good best friend Zoe.

When she enrolled in her school in Switzerland, and luckily Zoe was still there, when they saw each other they did nose to nose.

While they were hugging, holding hands and telling stories in the road and they were having a great time together again.

After they bonded they brought back their traditional friendship sign to symbolize that they reconciled and forgive themselves.

Then they got to the rhythm as best friends again and when Peter and Zoe were together they both told them to invite Lance.

If you invite him we will go hiking together and bond together as new best friends said Peter in a very happy mood and voice.

That is great said Leah in a very happy mood and voice but I am not sure if he will come I am seventy percent sure only she said.

How old is your boyfriend? Asked Zoe and Peter he is 23 years old he is 2 years older than me but we are classmates in China.

What is his coarse? Asked Peter and Zoe his coarse is engineering he wants to be an architect like his father she told them.

Then they asked her if her boyfriend injured his bones then she said he is just starting his first year in their basketball team.

Then he told Leah that they are friends already that she has to be honest to him and Zoe if she needs help or assistance.

Then when they went to class they were staring at the white snow that is falling from the sky in Switzerland and told them that she wished Lance was here.

When it was break time, the 3 spent time together planning special occasions in may and birthday parties together.

Then Peter and Zoe told Leah if she wants to come back and cope up with the lessons and friends she has to prove she is worthy of Zoe's trust.

Then she wrote goals achievements she wants to achieve in school and in her friendship with Leah in big jar where she can hide.

When she wrote all her goals, and achievements she curled them to hide them but at the end of the year she has to open it and check if she achieved it.

After class she and Zoe continued their commerce business to earn money together so they can do charity works together again.

Then after planning, the two best friends went to the house of Zoe and continued there movie time and brought disks of their favorite movies.

While Leah was coping with studies and her friendship with Zoe, Lance felt lonely that he decided to go to Switzerland.

When Lance arrived in the airport of Switzerland he bumped into a poor widow with no food or money then he decided to give her food to be kind.

When he found the school of Leah he tried to enter but can't because he is not even a student their and he is not allowed to visit.

When the guard saw him he told him that they are already dismissed, he asked for where is Zoe's house then he told him that it is near a a tea shop.

Before he left the guard hiss at him because he is mad because Lance disturbed the sleep of the guard then he apologized.

Then when he found the home, he saw Leah putting aids on Zoe because she got wounded in school earlier when they were having Physical Education.

Then he asked his dear Leah what happened to her friend then she told him that she got wounded in Physical Education classes earlier.

After Leah put aids on Zoe, Lance and Leah went home and rested in her place every midday they go to there charity works and do good deeds.

The next day he did not feel lonely anymore because he is with Leah he felt so much joy when he was reunited with her.

Then he wanted to tour the hometown of his girlfriend but he saw a flat tire, he went to Zoe and asked for a pump to pump the tires of Leah's car.

Then when the tire finally stretched they toured the city shortly before Leah will be going to school at 10am to 5pm in the afternoon.

After the short tour, Leah was in a rush to prepare and every time she gets late she has a punishment because she want to prove worth in her school.