Chapter 8 the consiquence of the couple

After her parents scolded her about the issue, the Jalbuena family went to the press conference to talk about some issues about the business.

Then one reporter asked about the field trip of Zoe in her class if it was true that the son of their caregiver is her boyfriend.

Reporter to the Jalbuena family
Sir, mam is it true that your daughter is in a relationship with the son of your caregiver?

Bennett and Cali to the reporter
No they are not. (Walk out)

Than after the press conference, they went home very tired. Bennett and Cali were discussing about the disgraceful relationship of their daughter.

Bennett to Cali
Cali what will we do? If people find out about our daughter's relationship, this will ruin our image to people.

Cali to Bennett
I know. But don't worry we will find a way to fix this.

Then after the two discussed their plans just to protect their image or reputation, from the people. And if they accept them the people think they did not choose someone who has the same status as her.

They had to get a good night rest to help have energy to fix all the issues that should be fixed before people find out.

When Zoe woke up she prepared her things and left for school. On her way to school, Peter was already leaving for school too.

When they both arrived at the campus all the students were reading something in there phones about Peter and Zoe.

They called Peter and Zoe names like cheap, ugly and many more bad and ugly names that will let the principal expel Zoe and Peter.

When both of them went to class Gisselle asked Zoe if she was happy that she is in a relationship with their caregiver's son.

Then Zoe just did not say anything and walked far away from her because she wanted to stay away from trouble to protect her parents from further issues.

Then Gisselle went near Zoe and pulled her hair, slapped her face, called her bad names. Than when Julia saw Gisselle she grabbed Zoe.

Zoe was forcing herself to run with Julia. Than Peter came and asked why were they running. Than Julia just told him because Gisselle hurt his girlfriend.

When Peter took his sobbing girlfriend to the clinic to cure her bruises and wounds from the pain that Gisselle did to her earlier.

When they arrived at the school clinic, Ciara Navarro the school nurse helped and cured the wounds and bruises of Zoe.

When it was almost time to go back to class Ciara gave Zoe an ointment to prevent the pain so she can study well and not worry about the pain.

When the class was already starting, Ms. Danika Ocampo their class adviser notice that they were incomplete. Than she asked who.

Ms. Danika to the class
Class do you know who is missing?

Gisselle to Ms. Danika
Mam maybe they might be dating.

Than when Ms. Danika was about to get mad they already arrived.

Peter to Ms. Danika
Mam sorry if we were late I just helped Zoe go to the clinic.

Ms. Danika to Peter
Why?

Peter to Ms. Danika
She was hit.

Then after class Ms. Danika talked to Peter and Zoe who were late earlier. Julia was their witness to what happened.

Ms. Danika to Peter and Zoe
Both of you next time don't be late for classes you might miss a lot. Who hit you earlier

Zoe to Ms. Danika
Ok mam. Uh Gisselle.

Julia to Ms. Danika
Yes mam I saw Gisselle hit Zoe so I place Zoe in a safe place.

Ms. Danika to Julia
Very good.

When Ms. Danika talked to Peter, Zoe, and Julia. They did not know that Gisselle was listening to their conversations.

Then when Julia told them to pretend that they did not become boyfriend and girlfriend, or in short pretend that they are still friends.

Then the two disagreed first, than Julia convinced them to do the plan to be safe and to protect them selves from criticisms being thrown to them.

When they went out of the classroom, they saw Julio, and Lydia in a table eating lunch. They asked Zoe, Peter, and Julia why were they taking so long talking to Ms. Danika.

Julio and Lydia to Peter, and Julia
Hey! What took you so long?

Peter, Julia to Lydia and Julio
Something happened to Zoe. Gisselle hit her on purpose that's why we told Ms. Danika.

After they talked for a little while, Gisselle and her friends Macy, Karina, Alice, Kyra, Taylor, Helen, and Gracie were talking about Zoe and Peter's relationship.

After had that short conversation Julio, Julia, Peter, Zoe, and Lydia ate merienda together while talking about their upcoming music fest.

When it was time to go back to the classroom Gisselle and her friends went to the bathroom and planned something to humiliate them in music fest.

When the 8 girls went back to the classroom Ms. Danika asked why were they late for class.

Ms. Danika to Gisselle
Gisselle why were you late for practice again. You know that music fest is 10 days away.

Gisselle and her friends to Ms. Danika
Sorry mam but we were just putting makeup to look good.

After 10 days. ''The big day has come! It is the music fest is here!'' Shouted all the teachers trying to help the students prepare for this big event.

It was time for the performance of the duet singing of the class of teacher Danika. And that is Peter and Zoe the new couple.

When they were performing, Gisselle and her friends were getting ready to humiliate the new couple. Than when it was about to end Gisselle got her phone and videoed the evil scheme while her friends will humiliate them.

They humiliated them by putting a bucket on top of them that has paint so Zoe will get humiliated and not recover from the humiliation.

When the performance was about to finish, Gisselle gave the signal to Macy on when she will pull the string in order to let the bucket pour the paint on the new couple.

When she gave the signal, Macy pulled the string than the bucket went down at the couple letting the paint pour straight at Zoe.

After the performance the people laughed so hard on the new couple. Than when they went out Gisselle was happy about what she did.

Then they went bathroom and took a short shower. When they went out Ms. Danika was so disappointed with the performance of the two.

After they went at back stage they were watching the other duet performance of Ms. Jayda Cruz of the other class. They were even better than them because they never got humiliated in front of the audience.