Chapter 12 forgeting bad memories

When Leah was on her way to China along with her mother Bethany and her father Leo, who are both librarians in the school of Leah in Switzerland.

When they arrived in the airport of Beijing the main city of China they bought house in the most productive city in China.

Then she thought of Zoe her best friend since they were both 5 years old, than her mom Bethany told her to forget about Zoe to ensure a better life here.

While Zoe was just staring at their old pictures she decided to call Leah in her phone, than she heard her daughter's phone ring she told her Leah you don't answer that.

Since Leah is a very obedient daughter she did not even answer the phone call even if she knows that it is her best friend who is calling who is so urgent to her.

Then Bethany and Leo planned a annual starting over again party for the three of them because when Leah will go to school they will work in her new school in China.

Then she immediate declined the phone call of Zoe when she called her, than her father asked if she missed her best friend but she denied.

Then the family of Leah went to the airport and got all furniture from the naval in the airport 6 minutes away from their new home.

Then they both a small chocolate cake from the café shop near their home and celebrating their new life in China where no one knows them.

Then Leah is taking the right path in her life that she left Switzerland to forget all the bad memories and moments there.

The next day it was the first day of school for Leah in China and suddenly their was a dirt in her dress but good thing she is bringing extra clothes.

When Leah arrived in her new school she could not even understand what anyone says because the language is specifically Chinese.

Then she told her mother in a very low voice that she can not even understand a thing they said because it is Chinese. Than her mother replied me too.

Then when she went to her classroom The teacher asked her in English to introduce herself than she told them about her eternal friendship with Zoe.

Then they asked who was Zoe, than she told them that she was her childhood friend before but than she we play cooking than she let me eat peanut powder and I am allergic to that.

Then after they toured her in the school's location they made friends with her even if they can not speak in fluent English.

Than she motivated herself to go farther in her goals even without Zoe by herself and with some new friends with her.

Then they had to create a Facebook group or page about saving the planet and environment or treating people fairly, and forgiving people.

When some girls went to Leah and introduce themselves to her, than when she saw her favorite candy she bought and shared it with them.

While Leah was so happy in mainland China, Zoe was so sad because lost her only childhood friend because of what her current boyfriend did to her friend.

When Zoe went out she can feel humid air around, alone so she tried calling Leah again but no answer from her childhood friend.

When she got very tired of waiting for Leah, she went to the cinema alone and watched their favorite movie about spacecraft.

Then she saw a guy carrying a bag full of peanut powder, and a girl who loves peanut powder going on a very sweet date.

While Zoe was so sad and alone Peter, Lydia, Julia, and Julio were annoying each other, but they did not know that Zoe's friend is not her friend anymore.

When Zoe saw two kids leaping in the playground and she was reminded of Leah, but she knows if she tells Leah that the one who caused her to have an allergic reaction they will break up.

And when she went home she saw flying lanterns flew from the city by some street children who were given a chance.

While Leah and her family adjusted to the regime government, they did not know that it was not Zoe who caused the allergic reaction of Leah to the peanut powder bur it was her boyfriend.

The next day after Zoe watched the flying lanterns came a delay in delivery from her friend in school, finally it came the book the I needed came! She said.

In China the school of Leah is required to go to the zoo and work on the animals for that they only for them to experience work just for a while to know how hard it is to send them to school.

Then when the book that Zoe borrowed from her friend arrived, she started reading it because really felt very empty in her heart.

Then after that some relatives came to visit her so she won't feel lonely in Switzerland, so she would not be sad anymore.

Then she really felt a little sunlight come into her heart because someone came and tried their best to cheer her up.

When her relatives came they brought her some carpet to use in her new home in Switzerland so she can feel comfortable.

Then Leah was really struggling with the language and the environment is very new to her but she told herself that that she can adjust and learn Chinese.

While Leah was already enjoying her new life in China, Zoe thought of the very good times that they had before and now she abused their friendship.

Then after the relatives of Zoe came to Switzerland they hosted a get together party so she won't feel very lonely without Leah.

Then Leah's mom answered Zoe's miscall than she told her they won't forgive her unless she will apologize to Leah, but they don't know it was nit her who did it.

Then when Leah heard her mom talk to Zoe she told her that she has a new best friend in her iPad and in school she can forget Zoe easily.

Then Bethany told Zoe to stay away from Leah through a phone call let us end the correlation between the both of you.

Then Bethany commanded Leah to change her sim, and number for safety and to stay away from the one who made her have allergic reaction.

Then when Bethany put down the phone, don't mind her my beloved Leah you will be ok without her like what she did to you said Bethany.

Then she told her mom maybe we still might be friends we can not predict the future because it is still far she said but her mom would not allow it.

Then when Leah went to the mall with her four friends Eliza, Marissa, Harley, and Kyla they went shopping for clothes, shoes, and accessories together but she did not know that she will meet her knight and shining armor.

When they went shopping, Leah bumped into a handsome, tall, smart, and funny Chinese guy named Lance who was with his brother Emanuel and his cute female shitzu named Camryn, than Lance asked if Leah is still single than she said yes than he asked her out on lunch the next day.

The next day while Leah and Lance were having lunch, Emanuel the brother of Lance was taking opium an addictive drug that is illegal especially here in China.