Chapter 15 someone new

After Leah and Lance became a couple, Lance took a romantic walk in the park, and watched a sunset and brought Leah back home.

Then after Lance brought Leah home, they worked on an essay separately for a project in English about writing short essays.

Then he made lines for each stanza and started writing about different kinds of topics like life, politics, love, and religion.

Then that night Lance went to Leah's house and fetched her, she even wore a beautiful tube dress, then they had dinner in the house.

Then after Leah dressed up Lance glanced at his new non asian girlfriend and that is Leah, then her parents got to know him better.

Then he made a very corny pick up line for Leah, are you a candle? Why asked Leah because you flare up my life with happiness.

After the dinner, Lance went home very tired then he worked on his project deriving sentences to were it was really originated.

The next day when Lance woke up he saw his mom with a rod and hit him so hard because he was not even allowed to have a non asian girlfriend.

Before he went to school his mom lectured, and rectified him about having a non asian girlfriend because she said that Chinese is for a Chinese.

Then he questioned his mom that what does love signify if we won't love who we want to love? And isn't it an arrange love.

Then he was almost late for school, he was so in a hurry because of the lecture his mom did to him, than he arrived at school in a very superb speed.

When he saw Leah's books fell and went there and bent and got it for his girlfriend, then Leah saw a mark on the back of Lance and asked what happen.

Before Lance went to the classroom, he got a glass of water for him and Leah so their throat would not even get dry when they have classes.

Then when classes started the teacher asked to derive a word and use it in a meaningful sentence, when it was his turn the sentence he made is vague.

Then when the subject was already done, it was already break time then they something leaking they saw it was from Lance bag.

Then a girl waved at Lance because she really likes him, even though she knows that Lance has a non asian girlfriend and that is Leah Swiss.

Then Lance told the girl to respect him that he already has a girlfriend and that he is happy with her, but the girl is really clingy to him.

Then her dad came and asked the teacher to always make his daughter and Lance partners, the girl who is half Chinese and half English.

Then after the dad told the teacher to always make his daughter, and Lance partners she saw the goods of the girl in the box and agreed with him.

After the teacher agreed with the dad of the girl, she was given latitude to decide on her own, while her parents are guiding her.

Then she told Lance not to stay with Leah because his new partner will be Ciara, if you want to stay with Leah you should have a gap.

After classes he went to Leah and apologized to her, I will try to find even time for us and school just wait patiently he said.

Then he went to the nursery in the hospital because his aunt gave birth earlier, and he told his dad that his partner is not Leah but Ciara.

Then his dad told him that you should bring her fruits so she will feel special, and loved even if you are far apart in school.

The next morning Lance suddenly panted because of being pressured with the expectations that he is the partner of Ciara.

When he went to school he called Leah but she was not even answering the call of Leah, then he told himself I will just call her later when she is ready.

Than some relatives of Lance were planning to have a family dinner, because they just arrived from Europe. And they told Lance to invite Leah.

When she did not answer, when they were having family dinner there was a girl who came unexpectedly to there house and the girl is Ciara.

Than they told Ciara to go with them in the moon cake festival, then the mom of Lance asked Ciara if she is the girlfriend of Lance then she said yes.

Than Ciara said yes, then his mother said good thing your a half Chinese not like that idiot girl named Leah who is not even a Chinese.

After that they, the mother of Lance told him to stay away from that girl who is not a Chinese he is just wasting his tuition fee, and time.

But he did not listen, because does not need a luxury life, he needs Leah by his side to make him happy, to make him complete.

The next day after the 2nd and 3rd day of exams they studied about the planet saturn and they will have a project regarding the topic.

When it was break time he asked Leah why did she not answer, then she told him that she was with her mom in the mall, she was flattered because he call.

Then it was the class' field trip in prairie North America where they are all covered in grasses so all can relax from the exams.

After classes when Lance went home was shocked that Ciara was following him, when they both arrived the mom of Lance was happy to see Ciara.

When they went in, the mom of Lance gave Ciara the wrapped gift that she was giving for Lance as a sign of her love for him.

After dinner the English father of Ciara came and told his daughter to go with him in visiting their business mall branches with him.

When she went with her dad, the mom, the dad, and Lance fell asleep early because of accommodating Ciara in there home.

The next morning when Leah woke up she saw Lance and Ciara's sweet photos in Facebook and she told Bethany and Leo that she made reckless mistake.

Than her parents gave her pear so she can eat break fast and go to school very early, than Bethany told Leah to find out if it is fake or real.

When she went to class she saw Lance and asked him about then he told her it was all fake, after they talked they went to the science lab and did their project.

After that they went to the computer laboratory to install an app in the computer to make their powerpoint and their slideshow.

After classes her aunt and niece came there and fetched her from school, then they told her that her parents are busy and asked if Lance is her bf.

Then she said yes he is my boyfriend then her aunt put a love song to compliment the moment, whilst singing to the song.