Prolouge

Y/N L/N is an average lady from H/T. Not a fan of gay shit she sees. She then stumbles upon a certain app...

Tumblr

A social media app which fully supports LGBT, probably the gayest app ever, and also an app taken over by a so called show 'SuperWhoLock'

She has no idea TF that is so she searched it. Seeing it was a crossover of 3 shows called Supernatural, Doctor Who and Sherlock.

Intrigued by how those 3 took over a site with over 100M people within. She decided to watch it.

Starting with Supernatural. It seemed to be the most popular one. Almost every post having a gif of the show.

Unintentionally she saw a bit of a 'spoiler'. Saying:

"If you guys love Destiel and Sabriel... I will never let you go. I mean guys come on! A Brother for a brother!! Winchester for Novak! Damn Winchesters bangin' some angels hallelujah! Destiel became Canon since 4x1! Sabriel became Canon since 2x15 or 3x11!!!!!"

She's been seeing a lot of post about Destiel and some about Sabriel.

2x15? The episode where the trickster came? 3x11? When Dean ate a funny taco and died all the time? Oh shit... It's Sam and the trickster Isn't it... How did they get Briel? Fuck... Loki is an angel? Pretty sure he's a god though...

She thought... I smirked at your clueless face.

Her thinking she'll be spoiled once she searches it she just watched until she got to Season 4.

She finished the entire season but no one by the name Destiel or Sabriel came up. Giving up she decided to search it.

She froze realizing they were gay ships of the characters Dean Winchester and Castiel.

Engrossed by that ship she decided not to continue watching the show.

If people ships them hard they must have done... things...

She thought to herself.

Since she saw what Destiel was she doesn't even want to see what Sabriel is.

She was bored to death. Since she chose not to watch SuperWhoLock thanks to it being gay... At least she thought it was. Cause I sure hope it was...

She dove into her bed, sighing and thinking.

She brought out her phone only to see some random...words... symbols...? She couldn't understand it. As she tried to cancel what ever was causing the malfunction... but her phone died.

I just charged it though...

All of a sudden something appeared on her bed a symbol or something. The symbol started flashing.

Scared, she stood up and when she tried to run. Her bed called for her... Not being able to control her body she lay peacefully and closed her eyes, slowly drifting to sleep.

~Author's POV~

"SAMMY!" A voice thundered.