♠Chapter 4♠

-Author's POV-

Days had passed from the day Dean met Castiel... He became... More sexually frustrated. Damn he even tried to hit on you for fuck sake! Which Sam became aware of. And yes they finally became cool with ya around... Doesn't treat you like shit no more and no secrets between them and you... Well between them there's A LOT. Yet they chose not to let you stick with them. So you spent your lonely days looking for a case, constantly getting in touch with the Winchesters.

"Mommy gonna peepee!" You screeched. You we're out getting snack when the call of nature occurred. So you decided to pee in the gas station.

After relieving yourself you then washed you hand. All of a sudden... it felt cold.

"S/N~" You heard from behind. You turned to see a woman... Someone you're not quite familiar with. She had long wavy hair she's looks quite intimidating, wearing her black dress.

"Who are you?"

"It pains me to hear you say that... After you betrayed me and gave me up to my brother? You then come to this year act like nothing happened?"

"What? Who are you? Just so you know... I'm Y/N... I'm from H/T! I'm not S/N!"

"Oh come on now S/N, he might hate me but not that much. Not to mention no one can replicate you. Not him... together we could have! We could have made you again. You owe me your life!"

"The fuck you talking about slut?" The woman smirks at you then charges at you. She looks like she could do magical shits but she chose to charge at you making you think.

"Want to remember who you are? Let me help you!" SHe then points a knife to your throat, as she was about to swing it you yelped. You blocked your throat with your arm.

"Dude, I swear! I don't know you! Fucking stop man!" You could feel sobs escaping your lips. SHe cut your arm slightly.

"It pains me. How could you not remember what you did to me? I'm locked in hell because of you..." SHe then points at the Mark or tattoo shit.

"Wait... Locked? You mean your alive?"

"Oh yes... Just wishing I'm dead. But don't worry... I'll be out soon. I'll kill my brother."

"N-No if you're alive. If this is right uh uhm... Rising of the witness! O-Only ghost allowed.. why a-are you here if you're alive?"

"Like I said... You're killing me. I'm your first kill. Being here... You know what this is. It's dying... Not once. You know how in hell you die multiple times? Here it's worse. I'm dead stuck in here all alone! You killed me! You were my other half! You're the only reason why I still exist... I have to suffer this hell."

"N-No... I-I'm not who you think I am."

"I don't care."

Finally Dean came and shot her with a his salt rock thing.

"S/N, are you OK?" Dean panted.

You started catching your breath. You were terrified. For she knew you when you didn't. Because whatever you did to her was something huge and very bad... You know it. Not knowing tears started falling from your eyes.

"I-I don't e-even know her..wh-why am I crying?"

Dean then hugged you no second thoughts and tried to calm you down. You buried your face on his chest and sobbed for unknown reason. Sam then came in.

"S/N, why are you here?" Sam have you a worried look.

Wiping tears from your eyes and gulped. You gave a deep sigh. "Starving... I told you let me stay with you guys! We need to go to Bobby's now. I saw this coming... I just didn't know it would affect me. I mean fuckin hell I ain't even from this dimension. I didn't even know the bitch!"

The three of you then stood up and drove to Bobby.

"Hey Y/N, who was that?"

"I don't know..."

"Well S/N---"

"Sammy come on Dean and Bob calls me Y/N! Calling me S/N is like the worst pet name! That's like calling Richard, Dick!"

"Who's Richard?"

"Dean... I have no fucking idea."

"S/N, I'm calling you S/N until we're sure your not."

"How the fuck am I supposed to do that? For fuck sake Sammy! What is there like another dimensional stuff detector?! Cause fuck I want that shit."

"Why do you swear so much?"

"I got an advice from one of the smartest creature in my dimension."

"That advice is?"

"Motherfuckers!" You smirked. "Dean, you OK?"

"Why shouldn't he be?" Sam glanced at you.

"Sam he gae... He a bottom... You should have seen him when Castiel came."

"Not now S/N, just not now..."

"It's Y/N," Sam raised a brow at Dean. "Well that isn't her name so... I figured we shouldn't call her that..."

"Dean, that ain't gettin ya laid by me and my smexy assh~ It also won't stop you from screaming Castiel's name while bangin some slut around town.." You gave him the best Lenny face you could give.

"Ya know what Y/N... Can you please go back to your homophobic ways? You survived a few days without us can you continue one?" Sam grunted.

"I'll be puking at some part but I'm getting used to it..." You smiled at him.

"Dean, just saying but... I saw a mark on Henriksen..."

"I saw one on the slut that swing at me. At his wrist."

"Henriksen had one on his wrist too..."

"Well let's search for the one they have in common first."

Finally arriving at Bobby's place it was awfully quiet.

"Bobby?"

"Fuck! I forgot he also got taken... I forgot where..."

"Right let's split!" Dean throws a gun to you and Sam. "I'll take the house you'll take here. Y/N do whatever the fuck you want. Stay safe."

"I don't know if I'm offended or what..."

"Fine go with Sam!"

"What? Dean, no!"

"Dean sweetheart, lemme go with you!"

"Stay here or go with Sam."

"I'll stay... I don't really like Sammy..."

"Now I don't know if I'm offended..." Sammy said giving you a bitch face.

"Shut up Forester."

"Who?"

You then pushed Sam away. "Do your fucking job bitch!"

"Jerk..." You heard him whisper making you smile.

"Sorry Sammy I ain't you Jerk!" You yelled when he was halfway across.

"Y/N, don't steal my bitch!"

"Ei you have Castiel... I don't wanna be lonely... Oh wait... He also has Briel dude... Fuckin lonely! Now you son of a bitch do your job. YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!" You then pushed Dean to the house. Went back to your position... And stayed.

~~~TO BE CONTINUED~~~