❣ Chapter 8 ❣

-Author's POV-

"So... I see no mark on your body that can help you shrink or what so ever. There isn't even a single mark on your body!"

"So what? Witchcraft? Why would they shrink her?"

"It's not witchcraft."

"So what the fuck is it if it's not witchcraft?!" You yelled.

"Why wouldn't it be witchcraft?" Sam asked looking at you weirdly. "I mean, there's obviously a witch around town. The only thing is... why would they shrink you. I mean literally shrink you... You don't look like a child to me... Yet there wasn't hexbag or anything witchy with her."

"W-why?! You told me it's not witchcraft!!"

"No they didn't..."

You looked around the room to see who was talking. "What the fuckkkkkkk!" You yelled at the mirror when you saw yourself.

"Y/N, why are you cursing at your reflection..."

"Cause deyum she's a beauty."

You continued to look for the voice... Unaware of your growth. You we're growing back to normal.

"Hey, look... You're back... Oh so it's an angel? Oh... It's Cas."

"Yeet bitches!!!" You immediately dove on one of the beds. "Gonna fucking sleep."

"S/N, that's my bed."

"Fucking couch... Or maybe," you sat on the bed and smirked at Sam "wanna sleep next to me?"

"No... Y/N you can go to hell."

"Ei Dean-O, what's wrong with sleeping with me?"

"Nothing it's sleeping with him. Anyone who sleeps with him... Will and did die."

"Are you serious Dean..."

"For fuck sake! Fine I'll fucking help you with this shitty fucking case! Let's just go to sleep."

"S/N, just tell us now."

"Can I fuckin go to fuckin sleep now?!"

"You do realize if we finish this now, we'll go home like afterwards right?"

"Suck my ass Dean-O... I want to see what happens if Luci goes free."

"S/N, did you just gave Satan a nickname?"

"Like I said... suck my fucking ass..."

"Y/N! We need to stop the god damn apocalypse!"

"I'm fucking causing a fuckin apocalypse if I don't get my fucking sleep!!!!" You threw your pillow at Dean's face annoyed by how annoying he is.

"Y/N, we need t---"

"Well, the fuck ya gonna do?! You don't know the fucking trials! Angels doesn't give a fuck! Because hawt diggity dawg would ya look at that... No fucking demon can fucking kill Angels... Yet. So if they really wanna stop this good damn fucking shit! They wouldn't have come to ye and fucking did it themselves! Now if y'all fuckers don't mind... I'm fucking sleeping!" You screamed against your pillow. Dean actually started contemplating about shit he knows of. "Or I'm just really fucking tired that I abuse the fact that you know I know the future and use it as an excuse and make shits up so you'd let me fucking sleep..." You sighed. You can't do that... If you do they'll be suspicious of Castiel and leave him... Or something.

"What? S/N, I don't know what to think, what to believe, what to do anymore!"

"Samster, ya know I love you... but don't believe me."