💖 Chapter 13 💖

-Author's POV--

"Wew that's gay." You whispered against Sam.

"Well, at least now we know why the demons want you so bad. They get a hold of you, they can hear everything the other side's cooking. You're 1-900-angel."

"I swear I... If you flirt with her, I'm gonna slash her fucking face." You growled gripping Sam tighter.

"Flirt with who?" As if on cue Ruby came in.

"You got the girl? Great, now let's go."

"Her face!" Anna gasp.

"Listen here hoe. I hate you both equally. So don't get me started on how you hoes looks like." You bickered.

"Y/N, be nice. Anna, she's here to help us too so don't worry." Sam assured Anna.

"Holy fucking shit how much I hate you brothers."

"Hey I haven't said anything!"

"Well I guess I could let you slip for now."

"Could you stop bickering and run?"

"Fuck off! I shall beat the fuck outta that demonic fucking shit! I'm gonna shit on his fucking face and piss on him like hell."

"Sam, is she OK?" Ruby doubted.

"Women things happening to her. I'm actually dating her now. I hate it."

"Fucking have ears Jared!"

"It's Sam."

"Woah, could we just settle down? What's happening?"

"Big bad demon here for that slut. You gonna have fucking feels and Ruby is gonna fucking die because she's fugly and married to my fucking baby." You gripped on your knife as you glared at her.

"Wow... Sam wanna try calming her?"

All of a sudden the angel statues' eyes started bleeding.

"Guys... There's something happening!" Anna warned.

As everyone turned they saw the statues crying. Sam ran to Anna just to hide her in the closet.

"You are so fucking lucky."

"Sam, pull him out ASAP."

"Excuse me no."

"You can't take him on!" Ruby screeched at you.

"Bitch watch me."

The door swung open. You were on your fighting stance.

"Hey that tickles." The guy giggled. You glared at Sam who was surprised.

"Bitch told ya." He then throws Sam downstairs. "What the fuck.... Now that shit unforgivable." Dean charges at him with Ruby's knife but the man won.

What are you doing? Running to Sam.

"I-I'm OK..." Sam groaned. You assisted him in standing up.

Sam then grabs Ruby's knife and stabbed the guy.

"Your gonna need to try a lot harder than that." He laughed.

"Well fuck you and your fucking boss you son of a fucking bitch. I'm gonna make you lick the floor, enslave your people and burn you!"

"Y/N, that's a demon."

"I'm gonna enslave them then!!" Your eyes glowed red. Just your iris though. You then ran to him fast like super fast... While yelling ... Something disappointing. "I'm oN mY fUcKiNG pERiOd dOn'T fUcK wItH mE!" The man actually fell and it gave you the chance to stab him.