❣ Chapter 9 ❣

-Author's POV-

"Samster! Dean-O! Guess what I fucking found bitches!" You yelled as soon as you entered.

Dean and Sam walks into a room full of art masks, and looks up. You pointing fingers at each mask, smirking at Dean... because you're a douche who knows what he's about to see when you point at a particular demonic looking one, and he focuses on it. You could see the terror in Dean's eyes, beside him was worried brother Sam.

"Well... Not creepy at all."

"Reminds you of something, guys? Samster? Dean-o?" You smirked emphasizing Dean's nickname.

"Douche..." You hear him whisper.

"Yeah Dean did it?"

"What do you mean?"

Sam scoffs. "Don't pretend you don't remember being a teenager and all that angst."

"Yeah Samster, that's totally what we remember... Fucking hell who the fuck would remember those shitty day seeing a demonic looking mask?! What kind of fucking highschool do you fucking go to?! None of you lil shits faced a fucking demon until episode 4! Don't fuck with me!"

"Woah, what? Episode what?"

"Phantom Traveler bitchez. You used to be scared to yo fucking asses against demons. Now look at y'all. Fucking with Lucifer's bitches. Bangin some angelic ass. Deyum puberty."

"...what the?"

"Oh... Justin right?"

"You guys are FBI right? Isn't she too young to be FBI?"

"Nah Doud. I ain't FBI, I got taken in. Murder, arson, and shit. Fucked yo momma good though. Good while it lasted." You smirked.

Dean and Sam then hits your head.

"We're working. Could you not?" Sam gave you one of his unforgettable bitch face.

"You gentlemen... And woman want to talk to me?"

"Wow, can't fucking believe he hesitated saying woman. You know what let's kill this sexist bitch right now. He's the fucking suspect I'm telling ya."

"Calm down!" Dean yelled at you.

"Aherm, Mr. Harding."

"Please, Call me Don."

"Don?" You scoffed.

He then hesitantly tries to reach your hand for a handshake.

Instead of taking it. You pulled out your badge... You made one when Dean and Sam kicked you out of the team like few episodes ago.

"Listen sexist fucker I'm Agent Urie, this is Agent Getty, that is Agent Lee. We just had a few questions about, uh, Tracy Davis." They then pulled their badges put and hid it again.

"Agent... Urie? Uh... Could you stop calling him sexist please?"

"He literally didn't shake my hand because I'm a woman..."

"You didn't shake his hand. That fucking discrimination. Stop it."

"Fuck you and your logic."

"What logic?!"

"Well... I heard you and Tracy had a... Uh... violent altercation."

"Uh... Yeah? I-If the principal hadn't walked in she would have clawed my eyes out."

"I'd do that too right now... If I wasn't Agent Urie..."

"May we ask why?"

"Cause he's a sexist fuck."