♥ Chapter 3 ♥

-Author's POV-

"Dean, are you sure about this?" Bobby asked in a VERY worried tone.

"Relax Bob! Dean's fine, it's Cas we're talking about! Right?" You said which was  surprisingly calming

"S/N, just..."

"I beg you Winchesters! Call me Y/N!!!!!!! I'm imagining some random person when you call me that! Y/N L/N!"

"Dean, let's just give her what she wants..."

"Fine... S--- Y/N... just draw the sigils and right stuffs I guess."

"No! I won't stop this gay thing! It's my chance to finally get into gay shits!"

"What?"

"I know how to trap it duh! I also know how to make it vanish... But I ain't doing it... I'll be honest... You might be gay but... I'm slowly shipping you two."

"... OK... Shipping?"

"Oh come on not even slas--- oh right... You'll only know that when Chuck comes in..."

"What?"

"Shut the fuck up people! Get to work I'm about to be ready for gay shit!"

You just started doodling on the wall since you know the sigils they were making you draw was pretty useless.

"Y/N, what are you doing?" Dean crossed his arms behind you.

"I'm training... So I won't puke when you two do your thing..." You showed him a drawing of a Cas asking Dean for a pie. It wasn't good believe me...

"What's that supposed to be?" Dean raised his eyebrows.

"Haha, that looks like a warding sigil for artists. That shit will surely keep real artist far from here!" Bobby laughed pointing his paint at your drawing.

"Bob, I'm not sure if I'm offended. But it does hurt..." You pointed at your heart... "It hurts here Bob..."

"Why are you calling him Bob?"

"Bobby? Why should I call him Bobby?"

"Because that's mAh name you idjit!"

"Well Bob... God works in his mysterious ways... Who knows Bob might not even be your name Bob!"

"Yer right... It's Bobby..."

"No... It Jim..."

"Moriarty?" Dean asked...

"...what?"

"Wait... You don't fucking know Sherlock?!" Bobby looked at you surprisingly.

"...Well after I watched Supernatural and Doctor Who I was going to..."

"Wait... What? Anyways! You should have watched Sherlock first I mean... It's easy to catch up from it!"

"Dean, summon remember..."

"Right... S/--- Y/N just draw the sigils... Even if it doesn't work..."

"Sure..." Bored like hell you just went along and drew the sigils. "Dean, you two Winchesters are willing to die for each other yet keep lying to each other, why?" You asked while drawing the proper sigils.

"What do you mean? And why are you serious out of no where?"

"I mean come on Dean, you two just keep on lying. You literally just lied to Sam about summoning Cas... I know he's lying to you too but... Trust me... I'm the best person you could talk to when it comes to this..."