♠ Chapter 5 ♠

-AUTHOR'S POV-

"Can't believe you actually stayed..." Sam smirked at you.

"Suck my ass Sammy! Now if you don't mind... Go in there and save Dean!"

"What about you?"

"I-I... I'm still staying here..."

"Why?"

"I got Dean angry... So I'm on time out..."

Sam laughed at you. "That's stupid."

"Like I said, Samuel William Winchester can suck my fucking ass. I actually need to stay at Dean's cool side so I could pitch in some favors. I'm not you who he'd forgive even after leaving him."

"S/N, he'd make you leave... You won't leave him."

"Bite me..." You opened the trunk of the Impala and grabbed a gun for Bobby. "Wait... Where's Bobby?"

"Shit! I think he didn't caught up..."

"Oh silly Sam... You stupid fuckin retard. That's your fucking mission you dumb shit. Now I know you were excited to see me but fuckin do your fucking job."

"Right."

You threw Sam the gun for Bobby and pushed him away. As he was about to run you two saw Bobby frowning.

"Sam your probably the worse, knight in shining armor..." Bobby spat.

You scoffed at the remark and grabbed them both.

"If Bob's here then what's takin Dean-o so long!"

"Dean-o?" Sam smirked.

"Suck my ass Samuel. How many times do I have to say that?!"

You three then went in to find Dean.

"Dean?!" Sam panted.

"Sammy!?" You heard a voice somewhere whom you assumed was Dean.

"Dean?!"

"Sammy!?"

"Dean?!"

"Y/N!!!" You yelled when you saw Dean.

"All of you safe? Then great." Bobby then took you guys to a safe room in his house. It is a cylindrical room, completed lined in iron coated in salt to keep spirits from entering. In the roof is a large extraction fan, below which is a grill with metal work in the shape of a Devil's Trap. The room has a bed, and appears well-stocked with supplies and equipment. And yes I copied and pasted this shit since I'm the worse author that ever fuckin lived.

"Bobby, you're awesome..."

"Sam are you heterosexual?"

"Not the time S/N, so what do we know about this?" Literally everyone in here looked at you after closing the door.

"Y/N, so what's this?"

"Well Dean-O, Samster and Bob... This shit... Is... A fucking... Shit."

They all squinted their eyes at you.

"S/N, we need to know what this is to stop this."

"How about you guys work hard researching the Mark or shit engraved on deyum wrist and I'll find food any fucking where I fucking want to. Dean-o great news for ya. Castiel will come like later or something..."

"Wait... Is he helping us with this?"

"How the fuck do I remember every shit that fuckin happens here..."

"S/N! Is Castiel helping us? If he will why the fuck will he?!"

"Nah boi he ain't helpin our ass! But deyum Amma help Dean get his ass..."

"Okay then... This is just awesome... Let's search for this son of a bitch and gank em once n for all."

"Fuck y'all. I ain't helping y'all boi. I have my own lore to fuckin search."

"What exactly are you searching for?"

"Oh wow... Samster... You dumb fuck. I would have fucking helped you instead if I fucking know this son of a bitch already. Plus it's the lore of the legendary sandwich."

"Y/N, you haven't actually told us what happened back there to ya..."

"Dean-o, I just fucking got to this fucking dimension like few fucking weeks ago. So of fucking course I have no fucking idea what the fuck is going on in this fucking world. Fuck that's a lot of fuck."

"Ya idjit just get to your story. Less f words too if you don't mind."

"Fuck ya. Right, so I went to grab a shit ton of snack since why the fuck not. All of a sudden I needed to fucking potty."

"Potty? Why wou---"

"Dean should I fucking continue?"

"Right.."

"After that I washed my hands. Then shit just got real, cold spot motherfuckers. I turned to see a guy... He looked fucking weird. This fucker told me

oh my fucking God! How dare you! You betrayed me! You know what Amma slash u face! What the fuck you don't know me? Let me slash you more!

Well that's the summary at least. Well he even looked like he had the juice to swing me around the whole fucking room. Yet that slut slashed the fuck outta me."

"Yeah and?"

"Dean-o, who ever that slut is know something. He said... I was her other half... If I die she dies. He also said... He was stuck in his own hell. Dying multiple times..." You suddenly feel some burning sensation on your lower back... Like few centimeters above your ass. "You could hears only the screaming of your love ones..." You heard begging from somewhere... "You'd see... Them die... Maybe even kill them yourself..." You then looked at your hands to see blood on them. You saw him chained up bleeding himself to death. Then fully healed. You were seeing things... Things you didn't even knew nor make sense. You heard him beg. You heard him forgive you for every slash you did to him.

Meanwhile back at the reality tears were falling from your eyes. When you stopped for a few minutes Sam, Dean, and Bobby decided to call that a signal... Oh yes that was the signal not the fact about the horrified look in your eyes, not the despair and regret. Not that glowing... Buring shit on your lower back. No it was your fucking pause.

"Y/N! You OK?!" Dean started snapping his fingers at your face. Instead you saw yourself snapping her neck few times.

"I forgive you S/N... He's just forcing you... Survive for us..." He whispered.

Sobs escaped you mouths without you realizing.

"S/N?" Sam decided to shake you. "Y/N!!" When shaking didn't work he slapped you across the face.

"W-what? Wh-where... I-I. W-why am I c-crying? Wh-what happened?"

"You OK? You froze then started crying just a few minutes ago..."

"Really? W-well I feel.... Fine? I don't know Bob. I just... I have a  feeling if I talk about it I'll see it again. Let's just say I saw him again."

"You sure you OK?"

"No. I'm seeing private shitty memories or shit that isn't mine. I'm feeling S/N's fucking pain is that it? Hot fucking damn this story has no plot twist. I mean shit I'm revealing all the fucking shit I am in just this episode? Fuck this author is lazy."

"What?"

"Oh Dean-o... I love your ignorance."

~~~TO BE CONTINUED~~~